She Keeps Stealing Your Hoodies

You step out of the bathroom after your shower, looking for one of your hoodies to put on. Jenna has been secretly stealing and taking them back to her place.

As adorable as you find it, you're missing your favourite hoodie, and she has yet to explain herself about this.

Instead, you decide to throw on a sweater and head to the living room, where Jenna is lying on your couch, watching Netflix.

You walk up to the couch and lean down to kiss her cheek. "Hi, baby," you say with a smile.

"Hi darling", she replies, still focused on the show she's watching. She moves forward on the couch so that you can lay behind her. You lay down and wrap your arms around her, spooning her.

You kiss along her shoulder softly, earning a satisfied hum from Jenna. She turns her head back to face you, smiling.

"Am I distracting you from your show, my love?" you whisper. She chuckles and turns around to face you, caressing your cheek softly.

"I couldn't care less about the show when I'm in my girl's arms. Now come here," she mumbles, pulling you closer by your sweater.

You kiss her lovingly, smiling against her lips as you run your hand through her hair. She sighs softly, enjoying your affection.

You pull back from the kiss, and she pouts. You chuckle and peck her lips before saying, "I need to talk to you about something."

She furrows her eyebrows, confused. "That doesn't sound good", you nod, faking a sad look.

"The situation is serious. Someone has been stealing my hoodies," you explain. She punches your shoulder softly, groaning.

"You're such an ass, Y/n. I thought you were breaking up with me or something" You shake your head quickly and kiss her forehead.

"Of course not, baby. You're stuck with me," you smirk. She rolls her eyes playfully. "I still need an explanation about my missing hoodies", you continue, raising an eyebrow at her amusedly.

She plays with the hem of your sweater as she mumbles, "No idea what you're talking about"

You laugh softly, lifting yourself up to hover over Jenna. You put your hands on her sides and smirk. "I know how to get it out of you."

You start tickling her relentlessly, laughing as she squirms and pleads with you.

"Baby, please stop! I'll give you the hoodies back," she says through laughter, tears forming in her eyes.

You stop tickling her and look into her eyes. "I never said I needed the hoodies back. I want to know why there are so many at your place."

She plays with the hem on your sweater again. "It's just that I always miss you when you're not at my place, and they smell like you. I have to wear them. Otherwise, I don't sleep as well," she mumbles, blushing under your gaze.

You tilt her chin up, making her look at you as you grin. "Baby, you're so precious. I didn't realise you slept better with them. Of course, you can keep them."

"Or..." you trail off, making her look at you curiously. "You could move in with me, and then you won't need my hoodies to help you sleep."

She looks up at you with a broad smile, wrapping her arms around your neck and kissing you deeply.

She nods once she pulls away from the kiss. "Of course, I'll move in with you, Y/n. I love you so much."

"I love you too" You kiss her forehead. "Before you move in, though, I need you to promise I can have at least one hoodie back. I do kinda miss them," you say with a shrug.

She laughs, nodding her head. "Fine, you can have one hoodie, I guess," she says playfully. You wrap your arms around Jenna again and sigh happily, excited to have her move in.

Total words: 641

A/N

This story has reached over 2K reads and 100 votes. Thank you so much ❤️