Chapter 43: Walpurgis & Velzard

"That fairy is..." Fuze stared in further disbelief at the sight he was witnessing as F/N played with Ramiris' hair with one hand while holding her.

"She may not look the part but she's a Demon Lord and the Spirit Queen," F/N answered, to Ramiris' surprise that he didn't use self-proclaimed. "Hold this for me uncle."

Ramiris stared confused, processing what was said, "Uncle... but your father is..." It then clicked, "Veldora?!" And Ramiris fainted on top of Veldora.

"On the topic of Demon Lord," F/N looked at Rimuru, "Clayman needs to be removed. I'm sure no one here has a problem with that."

Rimuru nodded, "After he used Milim to destroy the capital of our befriended nation, yes."

"Can you win?" King Gazel asked.

"We'll win," Rimuru answered with certainty.

"That's easily said," The duke responded, "He commands a considerable number of majins. It would take a sizeable force to deal with his people."

"Or a very powerful few," F/N snapped his fingers, causing Aruru, Helios, and Nyx to appear and cause the duke's eyes to widen. "We won't ask for assistance in this matter."

"Weren't you going to leave the mess to me?" Rimuru asked.

"In regards to that rotten kingdom. I need to speak with Milim, but first Clayman needs to be dealt with," F/N said before grabbing the waking Ramiris while Rimuru continued, leading to the talk of the Western Church.

"After seeing Hinata, I don't believe she'll lend an ear to what a monster has to say," Rimuru lamented, wishing the Western Church could see they wouldn't evil.

"Then Blumund can take care of negotiations," Fuze continued. "We will advertise Tempest in the Western Council. If it will be known as a transit point for trade that is already being used by many countries, and its religion is spreading ideas of peace, then the church will be unable to ignore it."

"Are you talking about the Tenets?" F/N asked, interested in what Fuze had to say about it.

"It's been a recent debate if the kingdom should recognize it. However, I'm sure if a few established non-monster third parties were to endorse it then the church would have an even tougher time," Fuze looked to both the king and the duke.

"If the Western Council were to officially claim it as heretical, and both Dwargon and the Dynasty endorsed it, they would be calling both enemies," F/N thought of the possibilities. "And if Falmuth was to fall and the new kingdom endorse it, along with Blumund, they would have to declare member kingdoms enemies. Man, you're a monster."

"Eh, thanks?" Fuze kept his voice down after the compliment.

Putting the finer details of the plans for the Western Church and the Kingdom of Falmuth aside, F/N held Ramiris by the wings, "Now I couldn't help but hear in the distance you mention something about doom and this nation." F/N released an immense aura, "Point me in its direction."

"Walpurgis has been invoked by Demon Lord Clayman!" Ramiris panicked to speak, in response F/N's aura disappeared.

"Wal-pur... Walpa... What?" F/N looked at her confused, causing her to slap her face.

"Wal-pur-gis! It's a special assembly where all the demon Lords gather," Ramiris pointed to Rimuru, "You proclaimed yourself as a Demon Lord, didn't you?" The slime confirmed. "Word has gotten to me that Clayman has already started military action and plans to kill you all!" She looked rapidly between both Rimuru and F/N, who placed her in his palm, "Why do you both seem composed?"

F/N patted her gently on the head and laughed, "We were already preparing for war. But thank you for the warning."

Shortly after, the summit was brought to a close and the main party went to the slime's office to talk more of the Walpurgis. Originally a sort of tea party between Ramiris, Guy, and Milim, the Demon Lords that later appeared ended up joining in, and it became the venue to settle disputes with a majority vote. Ramiris explained seated on F/N's lap while eating. Beretta, the Daemon Golem Rimuru had contracted for her and who accompanied her, stood to the side.