𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐.

Rhegan Clarke

Rhegan Clarke

My body melted into the sheets of my hotel bed.

I loved the smell of hotel sheets. They always smelled so crisp and clean and they felt like they smelled— crisp.

I rolled over to the side, feeling a hard warm body. A hard warm body that I had the pleasure of feeling in multiple different positions while coming the hardest I'd ever had before.

" You're going to give me a heart attack one day," I wrapped my arms around his biceps." You could at least wake me up when you decide to sneak into my room."

Dominic hums." I like feeling you squirm in excitement when you realize that I'm here. But I'd rather you not have a heart attack so I can do that."

I smiled, kissing his arm. " A nice kiss will suffice."

" On which lips?" My eyes didn't have to be open to see the grin resting on his full lips.

" Does your dirty mind ever rest?" I opened my eyes, finding his eyes still closed but his lips rested in a content smile.

" When it comes to you, not really." By now, he'd lazily pulled me into his body, both of his heavy arms keeping me locked in the warmth of his warm body.

" You're always so hot. Like a walking furnace." I snuggled into his warmth, tangling my legs between his.

Dominic wrapped his arms around my neck, locking me into place against his body leaving no room for escape.

Not that I would want too. I loved it here.

" Do you want to get breakfast? Just the two of us before we get distracted by bachelorette and bachelor parties." I asked, kissing his chest.

Dominic kissed my forehead in return. " I'd love that."

The two of us laid entangled in each other's limbs for another hour. My head laid on his chest, right where his heart was, listening to its steady beat. My fingers gently traced his chest as his own created small circles on my back.

It was peaceful.

Moments like this, when it was just the two of us appreciating each other's presence, is where I found my mind to be at its most peaceful state.

We had eventually pulled apart as the sun began to raise. I'd checked my messages to see that the girls and I all had the same idea in mind— spend some one on one time with our guys before tonight.

While Dominic laid in bed getting some extra sleep, I pried my limbs apart from his, hopping into the shower first. I'd let him catch up on some extra sleep, leaving me with the extra time to get ready and choose the day's attire.

After a nice hot shower and some much needed skincare after spending the majority of yesterday in the air, I was slowly starting to feel more like myself. I changed into a tee shirt and some sleeping shorts just as Dominic walked into the bathroom. As he walked past, he stopped to press a kiss to my cheeks, sleep still evident on his face.