【Mount Hakurei pt 3】 Chapter 13

"Didn't I tell you to shut up!" Jakotsu shouted at (Y/n) then dropped the lead he had tied around (Y/n)'s wrist stepping on it to make sure he didn't dodge and punched him in the face. (Y/n), unable to move out of the way due to Rin being held hostage and his arms being held down, had no choice but to take the punch causing swelling under his eye and his cheek bone. (Y/n) winced in pain and Rin was shocked watching his nose bleed.

"Lord (Y/n)! (Y/n) are you okay!?" Rin shouted but (Y/n) looked at her with a smile as his left side started to bruise reassuring Rin to stay quiet.

(Y/n) sighed and used the queen butterfly and tried to use her sight but it was no use. He then closed his eyes and connected the butterflies to himself so they could find his location. (Y/n) couldn't die yet he had Rin and his child to make sure they made it out alive then he could die. He sensed the butterflies coming closer.

"Suikotsu! Sesshomaru is coming!" Jakotsu shouted as a Saimyosho came down to tell what he saw.

"Really!" Rin exclaimed happily as she looked at (Y/n). (Y/n) nodded in reassurance.

"Hey you did something didn't you!" Jakotsu shouted, pulling him angrily. (Y/n) just smiled as the blood from his nose dripped to his lips, staining his teeth reddish.

"I don't know what you're talking about Jakotsu, my hands are tied at the moment." (Y/n) said slyly, smiling.

"Tch Suikotsu kill the kids later! We need to lure Sesshomaru into the barrier." Jakotsu shouted, turning away irritated at (Y/n).

"Yes, I know." He respond dropping his silver claw and (Y/n) saw both their guards down.

(Y/n) kicked Jakotsu's hand, the one holding Rin and he used his cherry blossom branches to take the lotus bud and give it to Rin then before the band of seven members could stop Rin from leaving (Y/n) used his Sakura branches to surround them putting Rin on the outside with the Lotus bud.

"Rin Run!" (Y/n) shouted at Rin as he broke the rope that chained his hands together and gave her a butterfly to help her find Sesshomaru. Rin ran horrified following the butterfly to Sesshomaru.

"Hey take this down!" Jakotsu shouted but (Y/n) stood firm making sure they were far enough away. Jakotsu continued to beat (Y/n) up until Suikotsu came and pulled his head up by his hair. (Y/n)'s nose was bleeding and he had a black eye and a cut up cheek bone that was bleeding and bruised. His lip was busted and his hair was messed up and in his face. He looked up at Suikotsu with a glare as he put his silver claw to his neck.

"Drop the barrier or I'll slit your throat." He said and (Y/n) laughed, needing to buy one second more for Rin to escape.

"I'd like to see you try. If you killed me you wouldn't have a hostage for Sesshomaru." (Y/n) said, still laughing but stopped when the claw touched his throat, cutting it slightly as blood was drawn. (Y/n) sensed that the butterfly Rin was with was now far enough that he could drop the barrier. "Fine." (Y/n) said drawing the barrier made by his cherry blossom branches back into his back.

They proceeded on and his injuries were not healing. Due to the mountain's purity his demonic powers were dimmed and his healing ability suffered. So he still looked beaten and battered.

Sesshomaru was close to the barrier and was on his way when he heard Rin. He quickly turned his head behind him and saw a stumbling Rin holding his child in the lotus bud.

"Lord Sesshomaru!" Rin shouted as she ran up to him.

"Rin." He said confused.

"Oh Rin you're alright!" Jaken shouted happily.

"My lord (Y/n) was able to help me escape but he wasn't able to escape himself. He's been taken hostage by the band of seven!" Rin explained and Sesshomaru's eyes widened, he turned back to the mountain and continued on.