06

A few days later

Jins pov

I look at jungkook who was barely touching her food. I poke her arm "guk? Can we talk outside?" she nods "of course oppa"

We walk outside and I sigh as we both sit on the bench "guk.whats happening with you.. You're not eating much at all! And as your oppa Im worried about you, almost as worried as jimin"

She looks at me and sighs "i-.. Fine
I'll. Tell you but you cannot tell jimin. Please oppa!" I sigh and nod "fine. This will stay between us. IF I think you'll be OK and you're not in danger" she laughs "you sound like my appa"

I nudge her arm "well I'm your big brother" she giggles and nods and then looks down "I don't know why but all of the fat comments have started getting to me again. I have gained LOADS of weight in the past few months. I don't know why it keeps affecting me"

She looks at me "part of it.... Is because jimin.... I just feel too fat and ugly to even be seen with him! I mean come on! He's an idol! He's perfect! And im...... Me" I grab her hands and make her look at me "gukkie. I'm so sorry you feel like this"

I sigh "look, the truth is, jimin isn't perfect. He used to suffer with anorexia SUPER bad. His appa used to starve him to make sure he stayed skinny. To be an idol you have to be a certain size or else you're condemned ugly and fat for all eternity"

Her eyes widen a little. I nod "jimin is really starting to fall for you guk.and you're gorgeous, you gotta believe me cause I never say anyone is more gorgeous then me but you? Dang gurl! You're a tiny bit more pretty then me!!"

She laughs "impossible!" I nod "I thought so to! But it is possible because you are. You are yourself and you need to accept that. Your body is yours. You don't need to meet any beauty standards. You just need to meet your own standards"

I ruffle her hair "and just remember. You're not supposed to fit clothes. Clothes are supposed to fit you, you're flawless kook, and other people are just jealous"

Jungkooks pov

I stare at Jin and smile.
He sounds exactly like my appa.. Heh..i miss him..

"my appa would scould me if he heard me talking like this" I giggle. Jin nods "I know. That's why I'm doing it for him" he taps my nose gently "bad girl" I laugh and then hug him "thank you oppa" he hugs me back and shakes his head "don't thank me. You're my little sister. I will. Protect you from all. I can"

I smile and then lean back "let's go and get some ice cream!!" he cheers loudly "and make jimin pay!!" we both laugh loads as we walk back inside and I smile "let's get ice cream!!" all the others look at us and cheer.

Jimin smiles and walks to me "everything okay?" I smile and nod "yeah. Everything is fine. Now let's go. You're paying" he gasps "wha-" I giggle and pull him along.

Jin is right!!!

????? Pov

Lying to jimin??? Not telling him things?
Oh he'll find out the truth soon.

All. Of. It.
And he'll hate you Jeon jungkook~