Chapter 17: The Mind Without

Nothing could be simple in the world of Harry Potter, and that includes finding a club to join. The small little human simply decided to go along with Wednesday, and hoped she found them a club by the end of the day. Archery was not the right fit, due to Wednesday not necessarily enjoying Xavier's presence. Harry was a little disappointed, but figured he would not enjoy the sport much anyway.

Because of his utter trust for Wednesday, Harry found himself following her to a blue shack. The buzzing of bee's filled Harry's ears as he took in his surroundings. Hives the housed bees were scattered about. The little shack have some bees painted on it as decoration. Harry loved it!

"Are you interested in the ancient art of beekeeping?" a voice questioned from behind them. Due to being startled Harry let out a gasp and turned to face the speaker. Wednesday slowly turned around as well. The boy was dressed in a white beekeeping suit. Shyly Harry gave the boy a little wave with a pretty smile.

"Eugene," the boy introduced, holding out his hand. "Eugene Ottinger. Founder and president of the Nevermore Hummers." Harry looked up on him in interest while Wednesday gave him looks of indifference.

"Wednesday," the girl spoke as she took his hand. "Wednesday Addams."

"I'm Harry," Harry introduced as he looked around with fascination. Bees flew around the buzzing a comfort to his ears. Harry adored the scenery.

"Are we late or is it only you?"  Wednesday questioned while Harry was in his own little world.

"The hive life," Eugene explained, "isn't for everyone. Most kids are afraid of venomous insects." Harry gave attention to the boy and observed him. Quickly Harry found that he liked the boys hair. It looked feathery from under the hat.

"It seems fascinating," Harry indulged with so much truth. Hanging out with creatures with stabby bums sounded like a good time to him.

"Are you willing to feel the sting?" Eugene questioned with seriousness. Harry could see the glee in Wednesday's dark eyes. He was so happy.who would not want to be a bee keeper? Harry was sure this would be the perfect club.

XxX

Harry pouted as he followed a running Wednesday Addams. His uniform was a mess due to rushing out of a beekeeping suit. Listening to the facts Eugene has about bees was pleasant, but something caused his friend to pull him away. At the moment he was unaware of what had occured, but Harry followed obediently. However, Harry's small legs made running a bit exhausting. He really hoped this was important.

The pair ran from the shack and towards the school's entrance. Students were walking about finally Wednesday slowed down, and Harry tried to catch his breath.

"Rowan!" Wednesday yelled, and Harry realized what was so important. "We need to talk." Rowan was puking his stuff into a car preparing to leave. Harry felt a exasperated that yet another thing was interrupted as a result of seeing the monster. Harry was really started to get pissed off because of the beast. Considering Harry's calm behavior that was a hard thing to accomplish, but it interrupted his intake of bee facts.

"Wednesday," Rowan spoke stressed and annoyed, "I'm not allowed to speak to anyone."

"You had a lot to say when you tried to kill me," Wednesday shot back calm and cool. Harry could not resist, he let out a cute little giggle.

Wednesday went on, getting closer to the boy, "Told me I was destined to destroy the school, rember? Where did you get that drawing?" Darkness was present in Wednesday's eyes. Harry could feel the anger radiating from his friend.

"I just went into the woods to clear my head," Rowan responded with a smile on his face. "Then you came after me." Harry  felt his skin crawl at the look. So mocking and arrogant. Harry wished he could punch the boy, but calmed himself. It would do no good to get in trouble.

"Liars are not favorable," Harry told Rowan his voice almost rising above a whisper, but not quite. An odd tickle like feeling crawled under his skin. Harry knew it was his odd power, but it made him frustrated. The feeling was so unpleasant. He was angry.

"You shouldn't be here," a voice spoke interrupting the ally that Harry's brain was going down. He looked over to see Thornhill approaching them. The woman walked to the driver seat and Harry wanted to boil over.

Rowan got into Wednesday's face and mocked, "Yeah, back off and leave me alone." As soon as the words left his mouth Rowan stepped into the car. The car drive away and Harry noticed Wednesday nod.

Harry looked to see what she had nodded to. Quickly he realized her nod was towards Thing. Thing was held onto the car's back. Harry smiled at the intelligence of his friend. Wednesday turned on her heal and quickly Harry rushed after her.

"Come Harry," Wednesday instructed, "we have things to do in our room."

"Oh, like what?" Harry excitedly asked with a bright smile. The anger that had tortured him previously, seemed to leave. Wednesday wondered how a person so tiny could possess large emotions that seemed to swing like a pendulum.

"My novel is calling," Wednesday informed as the walked towards their dorm room. "I'm sure you have a picture to finish."

"I do," Harry whispered happily, "I have one of a rabid animal tearing apart a human." Harry had been a little surprised when Xavier had given it to him, but he adored it. The picture was so nice, and had so much blood. Harry was working hard to make the blood perfect.

"How pleasant," Wednesday told Harry. Her intentions were not to write at the moment, however, much more pressing matters desired her attention. Matters Harry did not need to be involved in certain things quite yet. Wednesday truly refused to allow Harry the opportunity to be alone with Xavier again. She was already livid that the boy had defiled her Harry.

XxX

A new chapter has arrived for all of you fantastic human beans! I'm so happy you read this, let me know what you thought!

Please comment!!!!!

Every opinion matters to me and I would love for to hear yours. Good or bad I'll listen in order to make this story the best possible!