Chapter 12- Shoot

I wake up my back aching and my stomache growling for food. I unlock my phone checking the time and seeing all the text messages and multiple missed calls from Cam. Everything that happened yesterday comes flooding back into my head filling it with nonsence. I'm moving on i repeat in my head trying to convice myself as I roll out of bed. I tap on one of Cam's texts making it faster to get to his number, i change his contact and text him saying "Really, im done. I can't do this anymore, don't try to contact me,". I lock my phone and throw it on my bedding walking down stairs to make breakfast.

Neither of the girls are up so I decide on making breakfast for them. I whip up some eggs, bacon and toast and divide it into three. I eat my serving and put theirs on trays to bring to their rooms. Just as I had expected they are both up on their phones. I set their trays on both of their beds and head to my room to get ready.

Bedsides Cam I came to LA for modeling and today is my first shoot. I am doing a shoot for La times magazine and they told me to wear anything and no makeup. I scavenge through my closet finding my favorite pair of high waisted cloth shorts and a black cropped tank top. I throw it on and tie my hair back in a low ponytail.

I walk into Lia's room, "Bye, I'm off to my shoot ill text you when im on my way home." I tell her standing in her door way. She turns her head around responding "Alright have fun. are you okay, like you and cam, i know you told me everything but-." I cut her off right there, "I'm fine, really dont worry about me, I'm better off without him." I shrug starting down the stairs. "Damn right you are!" She yells after me causing me to smile.

---------------
"Yes, right there sweetie! Add some additude!" Jordan, my photographer tofay yell at me, with i only wearing underwear and a see through cropped tshirt. I wasn't completely comfortable but i love modeling and im fine with my body.

"Break time everyone, 5 minutes chop chop!" Jordan told all the crew. I walked over to him. And he smiled at me. "Your free to go, good job today!" I smiled back at him, "Thank you! Good to see you again" I turned on my heel and headed for the dressing room to change back into my clothes.
------------------------
WOAH GUYS. its been so long. i dont really like this book anymore and im mot in love with kian like i was a year ago. i kinda want to delete this book because its boring and i dont know what to write. but no worries! im starting another book but not a fanfic and i think you guys will like it!! sorry for not updating!!