I'm A Huge Fan

You sit on the couch and open your phone, deciding to hop on IG live since you don't have rehearsals until later today.

"Hey guys, how are you?" you say as you see the viewer count climb up quickly. You prop your phone down on your table and reach over to grab your guitar. You strum for a bit as you watch the comments start appearing.

"I love your new song Y/n" you read out, smiling. "Thank you so much. I'm glad to hear it."

You keep reading comments and strumming your guitar before raising your eyebrows at what a fan said.

OMG JENNNAAAAA

"Guys, what are you talking about?" you chuckle at the comments.

You put your guitar down and pick up your phone again, reading more comments come through.

JENNA ORTEGA IS HERE

Omg she's a fan. I ship them

Y/n looks so confused right now LMAOOO

"Jenna Ortega is here? Guys, don't mess with me like that. I'm actually obsessed with her; she's so talented," you explain as you look back at the comments

Y/n! I love your new music. I've been listening to it nonstop. So excited to hear you're a fan of my work too :)

You gasp, your eyes wide as you realise Jenna is watching your IG live rn.

You chuckle nervously, scratching the back of your neck. "Guys, I think I'm gonna need a minute to compose myself."

You hide your face in your hands as your fans tease you relentlessly

NOT Y/N GAY PANICKING AT JENNA'S COMMENT I'M SCREAMING

STOP I'M CRYING THIS IS TOO CUTE

Get your girl Y/n lmaoooo

You pick your phone back up and see another comment from Jenna

Check your dm's haha

You laugh and nod, quickly saying bye to your fans and ending the live, too eager to see what she had said.

Total words: 299