Growing

Anaisarwen Isla

After that, he would never hear anything from me. I won't let him know about it. He must atleast suffer the guilt like that.

"My Princess... I beg for my nosiness however, I have noticed something changed with you. Is there anything wrong?" Nabalik ang malay ko sa pagka-sambit ni Ellisa.

I wonder, does Ellisa know that Alliania? I think she might know her since she's my mom closest aide, if she know her she wasn't fond or close with her. If she was close with her, she would've treat the Annabelle differently.

"There's no current occurences, Ellisa." Matipiid kong saad. She took a glance again with me before speaking.

"Hmm, Her Highness is a growing little princess. I should've known better." She smiled while combing my hair.

"Ellisa, Ellisa.." i called for her. She softly aide my call with my honorific. "Yes, Your Royal Highness?"

"You have known my.. mother eversince, am I right?" Pasimpleng tanong ko dito. When I look at the mirror, she smiled while still combing my hair.

"Indeed, Your Highness. I've been with the late Empress when she was still in the Duchy." She was smiling and reminiscing their time, I knew it.

"It's always been you and my mother?" That's when she stopped combing my hair, I noticed how her smile slightly disappear, however, she's quick to get back on her smile.

"There.. there's other one. Her name is... Alliania."

"Alliania.."

We both stopped when we spoke two same name at the same time. But she whisper the name of the person I'm expecting to hear.

"Your Highness?" Nanlalaki ang mata nitong napatingin sa akin.

Malamang ay nagulantang siyang alam ko ang pangalan nito, kahit ni pangalan o pinta niya'y hindi ko pa nakikita .

"Who.. who tell you about her?" Gulat na gulat niyang wika hanggang sa hindi niya na namalayan na naipatak niya na ang hawak niyang brush.

I can sense that she doesn't want me to know about her. Ni pangalan man lang ni Alliania.

"My mother." Nakangiti kong sabi, she blinked her eyes for a mean time then stopped.

"My mother, leave a very precious belonging of hers. Her journal. Everything... about her, her experiences, her emotions, raw and bare.. was written." I smiled painstakingly.

"Huuh." She sighed and kneel before me.

"Alliania.. is the girl whom your mother, the late Empress saved. She was older than us, but she've gone through a lot." Alliania has her sympathy and pity, yet, I don't feel any closeness to her.

"Her grace, took care of her and loved her." To the point she can sacrifice her own, I know the slightest, Ellisa.

"Even if Alliania and I, both serve her grace with our outmost loyalty, she and I are like water and oil." She metaphored their relationship that I could totally confirm that, they're not close, even a little.

"She was different thag's why I couldn't get along with her, we all do, but she was kind and beautiful. Her grace was graceful enough, no, beyond that she understand that girl."

Her eyes darted to the wall with a glare. She hate her? "Alliania, was vocal about her desires and needs. That's why.. even if she knows, she knows how her grace love--" she breathe out. Then forcelly form a smile.

Hindi niya na kaya ituloy ang sasabihin niya.

"I can totally say that her daughter, takes after her. Regretablly." Napalingon ako sa binulong niya. I couldn't hear her. I don't want to upset Ellisa no more, so I smiled then hold her hand. I shouldn't have let her do this.

No matter how hatred consumed me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Happy fourteenth birthday, my dear princess!" I woken up with Ellisa's face greeted me.

I... I just felt like I got back to the past when I was 8 years old. Then now, I'm fourteen again. It's been like..6 years when I go back.

There are no major occurences, I'm moving on my own pace. Preparing.

I ignored everything about the Imperial Family, not my duty obviously.

"Are you excited? The Imperial Palace was preparing for your momentous birthday!" She was excited, however, I am not.

Tsk. This preparation go on for months, and I  do not like how that Annnabelle voluteered to make the preparation of my birthday.

She thinks she could capture my
How dare she? She thinks she's above me, when she's just older. She's nothing but a trying hard, third rate princess.

I slowly smirked.

"I'm exhilirated."

I raise my head when there's a, huuuge person infront of me.

My serene face couldn't even flinch nor move, I was just staring at the person who was not standing beside for me to go out my chambers.

"Happ-"

"Save the greetings for yourself." I quickly dodge him and talked to Ellisa who bowed to Austine.

"Ellisa, call my personnel. I'll be visiting the venue of my said birthday celebration."

I have some renovation, no, turning upside down to deal with.