Holidays+

After clearing out the house of Birds, Trees, and Government Agents (the rings couldn't be found), DC was missing. Gov has to go out, find the Agents that took DC for studying, get DC back, and return to the StateHouse covered in blood with a traumatized Capital.

During the State House New Year's party everyone besides Gov, Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, West, Oklahoma, Georgia, and DC, where wasted. Everyone was drunk, or in Cal and Oregon's case; High.
Gov tried to get drunk, he really did, but his responsible nature and instinct to make sure the states don't end up hurt stopped him.
Alaska was drinking, but not enough to be drunk.
Hawaii was wondering how they convinced her to come to the party.
Washington was making sure Oregon and Cal weren't doing anything too irresponsible.
West, Oklahoma, and Georgia where playing spin the bottle, accept they would place the bottle in the middle of the room and see who it pointed at whenever someone kicked it. And instead of kissing the person they would punch them.
And DC slept through most of the party and by the time he woke up most of the booze was already taken.

Gov: what do you got there?
The states: knive!/child/gun/DC/gator!!!
Gov: NO- wait- DID SOMEONE SAY A CHILD????

Florida stole Cal's switch just to play Pokémon because he heard there was a gator starter.

I forget if I said this before but Florida 100% had a pet rock as a kid