061b - Her... Part 2

(061b - Her... Part 2)

HAPPY NEW YEAR FAM! 😭😭🔥🔥✨✨.

Ọmọ, the way I made sure this update will be ready by new year ehn, you people are supposed to give me food and cold zobo. As per chilled one.

Last year was one hell of a rollercoaster. Let's hope and pray this year is more favourable for us on our families. It is well.

To everyone that has been with me from the beginning of 2022 till right now, on and off Wattpad, Thank you so much for being a blessing to me. You guys are real Family Members. We move again this year!

With no further ado, let's see if Jidenna has successfully murdered Ola🌚(or maybe it's Ola that will murder him🤷🏽‍♀️), and let's see how far our Jidela ship has gone into the sea😌✨.

𝐉𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀(Jidenna Leo Okojie)

𝐉𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀
(Jidenna Leo Okojie)

I stared at Adela and Ola for good ten minutes... yes, I calculated.

I stared at the duo with my face scrunched up in a deep grimace, eyes glaring daggers at Ola, glaring at his hand that was still wrapped around her shoulders, pulling her closer and closer to himself as they laughed and talked about fück knows what.

I stared at them till I wasn't staring anymore.

Not so sure if I just walked, or maybe I flew. It was even possible I teleported from where I was standing to where they were because there was no other explanation for how fast I got there.

One minute I was approximately twenty feet away from them, another minute I was barely three feet away, legit in their personal space...

My death gaze still locked on Ola.

They were staring back at me, neither of them looking really shocked to see me, not even Ola.

Why did that infuriate me?

"Hey! There you are," Adela spoke first, causing me to turn my gaze away from Ola and to her.

She was moving closer to me, and in the process stepping out of Ola's embrace. I wasn't sure if it was unconscious or if she did it on purpose so that it won't give me the wrong idea.

Too late, 'cos I've already seen enough to have the wrong idea. Heck, I wasn't even stable-minded enough to notice the beautiful smile that graced her lips as soon as she saw me.

If you didn't notice, how did you know she smiled... and how did you know the smile was beautiful? My subconscious mocked me

That's not the point.