S3, S7

-3rd POV-

Going back in time to right after everyone first heard that Kaachan and (Y/n)-chan were being targeted through Mandalay's Telepath....

"Sir, you heard Mandalay's Telepath, right? My friends are being targeted. Please, let me go to them!" Kirishima said.

"No." Vlad said, standing in front of the door.

"Why not?"

"Stop it, Kirishima." Mina said, walking up to the said male.

"Sir, if we do not know how many villains there are, then wouldn't it be better to have as many people fighting as we can?" Iida said.

"Hey, are you planning on fighting the villains?" Mineta said.

"Yeah, that's right. Even Aizawa-sensei said to fight, didn't he?" The red haired teen said.

"That is for self-defense." The teacher cut in, "It was so everyone could get back here."

Everyone could only look down, wanting to help their classmates, before looking up, hearing a door open up.

"Did someone come it?" Sato said.

"Do you think Aizawa-sensei came back...?" Ojiro said, looking at the male.

"Perfect timing. I'll go ask him directly." Kirishima said, about to walk towards the door, but Vlad stopped him.

"No, wait." He took note of the shadow outside the door that it wasn't Aizawa, "It's not him!"

Suddenly, the room was covered in bright blue flames.

"Everyone, get back!" The blue haired male.

The grape took note of who it was and pointed at the male that walked in, "That guy...Is he the villain that was defeated earlier?"

In walked in Dabi, who raised his hand, blue flames surrounding it, before he was slammed against the wall by the hero, creating a dent.

"You're too slow!" He said, before blood came out and encased the villain, hardening.

"Blood Control...It's so strong!" The red haired male said.

"As expected of our Vlad-sensei!" Monoma said.

"You're pushing hard into a place like this without thinking? You're really underestimating us!" Vlad said.

"And why wouldn't we?" Dabi began, making the male's glare harden, "You're acting exactly like I thought you would. You all lost the minute you lost the initiative. The pinnacle of hero education, U.A., and the Symbol of Peace, All Might. The two most trusted figures of hero society, gathered together." The hero's eyes widen.

"If multiple incidents keep putting that trust into question, then don't you think that will shake society as a whole? Sloppy management that keeps allowing attacks to get through, and in the end, being so weak as to allow two students to be stolen away by a criminal group."

"Bastard, are you saying Bakugo and (Y/n)-chan..." Kirishima trailed off, activating his quirk.

"...going to be kidnapped by you?" Iida finished.

"Stop messing around!" Kaminari exclaimed, electricity surrounding his hands.

Dabi activated his blue flames, "Look, there are so few of us, and we're driving you into a corner."