16

"Ce-re-be-llum."I whispered to myself as I wrote the word out onto my notebook before I sat back on my chair and tapped my feet to the rhythm of the music that was playing through my headphones.

"JR? Really?"

I looked up briefly to see an angry Damon before I sarcastically laughed under my breathe and looked back down at my notes before I began to hum once again but he rotated my phone and paused my music which made me look up at him in shock.

"Uh, Don't touch my phone again." I snapped as I grabbed my phone and placed it right beside my textboon.

"You went on a date with JR?"he asked once again as he looked at me in anger.

"Dates and how is that any of your business again?"I asked before I closed my highlighter and looked up at him with attitude.

"JR is my best friend and he could potentially be my brother."he explained as he leaned against the table and looked at me in anger which made me roll my eyes as I closed all of my books.

"Oh and what about Simone? Simone was my best friend, one of the first people I met when I came here to campus. I won't even give you the satisfaction of being mad at her because you were meant to respect our relationship Damon and it was clear to me that our relationship was one-sided so go head and chase after Simone you have nobody holding you back, its not like I was holding you back in the first place."I spat back as I began to put my books into my tote bag before slinging my bag on my shoulder.

"JR was the only person that gave me the attention I was supposed to be receiving from you, Damon. So take this as a life lesson, relationship lesson or whatever. Priorities the people who prioritise you before they leave your life for good. Enjoy the rest of your day."I hissed before I grabbed my water and stormed out of the main hall area.

I stopped by the elevator and pressed the elevator button rapidly impatiently waiting for it to finally come to my level when it come to my level it slowly began to open which made me storm into the elevator and tap my feet impatiently as I pressed the button once again but someone held their hand by the elevator making it slowly open only for me to see Simone.

God is really testing me today.

"Morning girl."She cheerfully greeted as she pulled me in for a hug in which I hesitantly returned.

"Hi."I greeted back before I pressed my level number which made her look up at me weirdly.

"Are you okay? I haven't seen or heard from you since the sorority gala."She said as she looked up at me in concern.

"I'm good. Great."I immediately responded back and once the elevators doors opened I slipped through the narrow opening and walked to my dorm room.

"I can never catch a break. When will I get a normal ass day?"I asked myself after I shut my dorm and placed my books next to my bed before I looked up at the ceiling.

"I swear to God, this is a script or something."I muttered to myself before I slipped my headphones off and gently placed them on my study desk.

I heard a knock on my door which made me grab my pillow and groan into it before I put it back behind me and I waltz towards my door before I opened it.

"Good morning, Delivery for Ms. James."The guy said as he handed me the huge bouquet of baby pink tulips and a medium sized box.

"Enjoy your day."

"Um, yes. Thank you. You too."I responded before he left and I closed the door before I placed the box on my bed and read the card.

𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓲𝓷 90𝓼 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓼.
𝔁𝔁𝔁
𝓙𝓡