29. A REAL Family

5331 Words

Zake's POV

Two words were said by Tiggger before he collapsed right in front of me. Two words that felt like a command that I had to fallow. More like a very strong suggestion then a command. I could have refused it. The more I thought about it, the more I knew I could have completely ignored what he just said. It was a command from him. But it was also something I didn't have to do. I was still in control of my own thoughts. I was not a slave or a servant to him at all.

Then I felt emotions behind his words. A strong need to protect what was his. A need to help others. A need to make sure that others would not be humiliated like the way he felt before. He did not want others to be forced to be a slave to others. He did not want others to be a slave to him. And he felt that forcing others to have to wear and possibly use a diaper was wrong to the extreme. That is what a Master would demand from there slave. And he was no master. And these people were no slaves. Not to him. And not to anyone else ether. And that is why he just did what he did. He marked us all so others could not take us.

I could still hear his roar dying down as all this passed throw my head. It took less then a second for me to know all of this. The little bit of pain I had felt was already gone from me. But now I could feel his pain. The pain he went through to do this. His whole body was hurting. Where we only felt tingling, he felt like he got stabbed with thousands of needles all over his body. From the tips of his ears, to the tip of his tail was in pain. I knew his pain but I didn't feel it like he did. I was not in any pain, but I knew, he was.

I wanted to let go of the hands I was holding. I wanted to comfort him. I wanted to take his pain away. But something was holding me back from doing that. I knew somehow that it would be the wrong thing to do. Then Cat spoke to us.

"Don't brake the circle. I need to ask you a question first. James, do you except Tiggger as your brother? As your real brother from now until the end of time?" When James nodded and said yes, Tiggger's ears and tail quit hurting him.

"Tim, Tyler, Do you except Tigger as your brother? As your real brother from now until the end of time?" They both nodded and said yes. Tiggger's legs and arms quit hurting him.

"Mary, do you except Tiggger as your son? As your real son from now until the end of time?" She said yes and Tiggger's heart and chest quit hurting him.

"Zake, do you except Tiggger as your son? As your real son from now until the end of time?" I nodded and said yes as fast as I could. The pain in his head was gone. He still had some pain in him. But almost all of it was now gone. I wasn't 100% sure I should do what I was about to do. But I knew he wanted Cat as part of this family.

I looked at Cat and asked her a question. "Kendria,...Cat, do you except Tiggger as your brother? As your real brother from now until the end of time?" She hesitated for a moment. But as we all quit looking at Tiggger and looked at her, she nodded and said yes. All the rest of his pain disappeared like it was never there.

A feeling passed through me. A feeling of being whole for the first time in my life. I felt like the people around me were a real family. People I could count on and that could count on me. I couldn't feel them the way I felt Tiggger. But I knew something more was there now.

Then Cat said. "We can brake the circle now." She looked exhausted. When we quit holding hands she stumbled back a little off balance. Then tears came to her eyes and started rolling down her cheeks. "I'm sorry. I just need a minute." She sat down and Tim and Tyler went to her side.

I grabbed Tiggger up into my arms as we all went to Cat to see what was wrong. Mary was the one that asked. And as her tears kept flowing Cat said. "Well, I hope you really meant what you said before about wanting a little girl. Because when I said yes to daddy about being Tiggger's sister all ties that bound me were taken away. I am now your child mommy. And this is the form I will be keeping as long as Tiggger is alive. That is, unless he has the magic to change me like my old master did."