ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴏʀɴ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

''Anything and everything, all for you and only you'

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

Love is all around Pandora, and so is mine.

I have love for the land, for the people.

Love for Eywa.

Love for my dear Ney'tiri.

Love for my first unborn.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

I was once born with the sky people, but I chose the right path to life. I was now connected with Eywa, and she had given me a second chance.

A second chance, a new start.

And with all the hardships, I wouldn't have it any other way.

But I'm many things. I'm a survivor, a leader, a warrior, a lover but amongst all of those things, I was about to become a father.

Ney'tiri is my force of life, my will to live and now, she was to bring something greater into my life.

A daughter.

Jake carefully held his newborn, Mo'at comforted her daughter after her harsh birth, she needed to rest. He couldn't believe what he was looking at, the most beautiful thing he had ever laid his eyes upon.

She was to be named Dahliä, after my favorite flower on the dying Mother Earth.

He was too scared to hold her in his arms, scared that he would somehow hurt her fragile body. There was no doubt that she was special.

The newborn babe flustered her eyes open, meeting her father's.

Jake stared into her beautiful bright yellow orbs, already closely resembling Ney'tiri's without being fully grown.

Dahlia's are a symbol of devotion, love, beauty and dignity. All the things she was to grow into.

He held his pinky towards the newborn, a small yawn escaped from her lips as she babbled towards her father. Her small 5 fingered hands, wrapped around his pinky.

Jake couldn't help but smile.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-