32 | black widow

ATLEAST ONCE in our lives we are tangled by some drama, some more often than others

ATLEAST ONCE in our lives we are tangled by some drama, some more often than others. There are people who are entertained by it therefore instigates or forces themselves in one, others resort to be on the sidelines either observing or ignoring it entirely. Y/n, on the other hand, falls in neither of the categories. She engendered one with boon intentions. Her small speech at her grand party received wild ovations and vitiated the face of modern heroism.

Her speech roused questions leading to discussions about the true meaning of heroism and what qualities does one need to have in order to be labeled as a true hero. People were divided. Some agreed to what Y/n had said while some had opinions of their own. It was, undoubtedly and unfortunately, difficult to distinguish the difference between true and pseudo substance of heroism.

Due to these discussions, with the rise of meanings of heroism (mainly Y/n's), a number of pro heroes have received wanton backlashes. Each criticism have considerable supports and reasons that were hard to ignore. In these critiques, people have pointed out the haughtiness, greediness, and other foul behaviors of these so-called heroes, even Y/n herself was no exception to this and in fact received more bashes for even starting the entire ordeal. The girl, despite her predicament, found great satisfaction in all of this. It was what she aimed for; to wake people from their, in her mind, inherently instinctual mindset on the subject of heroism.

The clock on the mantelpiece gave a warning click and the first stroke of twelve struck. It was one of those days where the weather is hot and the wind is cool. The heat of the weather equated the heat of the debate. Y/n sat idling in her penthouse at the top floor of the L/n industries building, tapping the table infront of her now and then, or humming, or sighing, making a pretense of being profoundly bored. Her eyes riveted back and forth between the television and her guests which, this time, happened to be Uraraka, Momo, Shoto and Midoriya. The group gave her a visit, one she did not expect though welcomed with open arms.

They had not seen her for weeks, and was surprised by the grand alteration which the brief interval had made her. Her skin was visibly glowing healthily; her face, was plump and with vigor, in contrast to her countenance before which showed evidence of gradual emaciation brought by stress. Though with this positive change came an odd one. Their trained and watchful gaze did not miss the unnatural luster that her (e/c) eyes held, however, could not distinguish an explicit evidence of this queerness.