Sixty-Eight

Sage Williams

Sage Williams

*PART TWO OF A DOUBLE UPDATE*

"Are you going to wake up or are you just going to sleep the entire game day away?"

I couldn't help the scream that left my lips as I sat up quickly in my dorm room bed as the room spun. The voice came from the left of me making me lose my balance as I turned to face who it was.

Sitting on her old mattress, Rory sat on the edge of the bed, a red bow in her hair. My mouth dropped open as I leaped out of my bed to wrap my arms around her. "Aurora! What are you doing here!" I yelled.

"It's game day. I had to be extremely convincing but somehow, I was allowed to leave the house and come with him to the game." I threw my arms around her again, squeezing her to death as she laughed loudly.

"But here– how did you leave his side?" I asked.

"His girlfriend really wants a diamond ring by Christmas so she lets me run wild while I beg daddy to make her my new mommy." She brushed the hair out of my face. "And my key still worked, isn't that crazy scary how they never made me turn that key in? You know how many people still probably have a key to this place that we don't even know about?"

I couldn't wipe the smile or the look of shock off of my face. "What?" She asked.

"You're here! I can't believe you are here!" I exclaimed. She nodded, a smile appearing on her face. "I am here, but I'm only here for a few hours, so let's make the most of it, yes? So hurry and get ready. Let's head to the field. My dad's girlfriend told him that I was in the Student Section for Ohio State."

I spun on my feet, twirling myself around my room like Blaise had twirled me yesterday in the ballroom. "There's so much I have to tell you! Let me get dressed first!" I exclaimed. She nodded, "I have so much to tell you as well. I have stuff that's going to make you lose your mind."

My eyebrows raised as I quickly grabbed my warm clothing for the game today which is supposed to be very cold according to what the Pennsylvania news has been saying. As I was pulling my leggings up over my legs, Rory began to speak again.