Steber x male reader part 4

I'm doing this just to be done with it ,you don't like it I'll make it a part 5 but I'm also working on other requests

Your pov-

The door open to reveal jelv with her usual bitch of a smile.
"Do you some alcohol to drink?" I said as she let me in
"Of course i do ,it's one of the things I'll kill for " she said as she took me to her mini bar as i chuckled a bit.
She poured a bit for me as i looked around.
"Pretty nice place you got here " i said as i headed to the living room I'm guessing.
"It's what a good body give you "she said as she brought the drinks.
It was my favorite type of alcohol .(if you know nothing about it just just a random strong one ,Google it or something 😭).
"Damn you still have these i though they stopped selling this shit" i said taking a sip.
"Well you know me a collector i can get my hands on anything" she said as she drank as well staring at me.
"What brings you here anyways ,your not much of a drinker and you didn't like my presence at your wedding" she added.
"Well let's just see me and my partner got into a fight,he talked shit so fuck that i wouldn't want anyone talking about my family or me in a bad way " i said as i drank more.
"What a asshole ,no offense but that's just rude i know I'm not a best example but i wouldn't talk that badly or far" she said as i chuckled.
"Oh come on i know you would try but ene up failing i knew you since we were teens" i added and chatted more with her .
After about 10 minutes i felt myself get dizzy.
"I think i drank to much.." i said as i grabbed my head in pain.
"Really? How bad "she said sarcastically before i felt myself Black out.

Time skip-
I slowly woke up with a headache.
I let my eyes adjust i was about to rubbed them til i felt my hands couldn't reach.
I turn to see my hands tied in the head board of the bed.
I then felt movement in the bed.
I quickly turned to the source seeing jelv wearing nothing.
It was a pain in my eyes ,i realized i wasn't wearing any clothes either.
"Jelv what in the actual fu-" before i could finish my sentence she interrupted.
"Well i actually heard you and your "husband's" fight i knew you would come here for comfort cause everytime your angry you wanna suck any person's blood but you knew i had alcohol which is a replacement so i decided to drug it of course!" She said as she grabbed my chest.
I was about to push her off but couldn't.
"The only reason you fought was cause of the child problem and you heard what he said out of anger, you can put one inside of me it would be hard to convince you so doing it myself would have been better" she whispered in my ear.
"I regret coming here" i said as i hit my head in the head board.
I could feel her hump my member as she quietly moan.
I can't control my body parts at all .
I felt myself get a bit of s erection.
I wanted to close my got damn legs but it was no use since they they were also tied up.
I was sitting so it made it worse .
I kept banging my head to hopefully make me pass out i didn't want to deal with this shit.
I felt grab my member and give it a few strokes,i whimpered a bit and the sensitivity but was disgusted as well.
I saw her placing my member inside of her slowly,i didn't want any of this it was forcement ,that bitch must have given me those strong drugs ,i couldn't break the God damn metal of even let out my full on attack state.
I moaned a bit as i entered her ,i couldn't control it .
I still tried to break off the metal or do something but all that was happening was her grabbing my shoulders for support as she went up and down on my member.
Somebody kill me
I felt myself tear up a bit regretting I'm leaving streber .
After a few more i felt my stomach in a knot before i saw her take my member all in as i released into her.
"It wasn't that bad was it" she said heavily breathing.
"Oh fuck you ,let me go!  I don't want this no more" i said as i rattled the chains.
"Oh I can't do that " she said as she got up.
I felt some of my liquids spill out from her.
After a bit she came back with a drink as she forced to drink it.
Not even 3 minutes i felt myself pass out.

Time skip -

I woke up fully clothed still had a headache as i looked around i remembered the surroundings i was back in the mansion .
I felt a hug from someone i turned around seeing a sleeping Steber .
He had puffy eyes and some dry tears.
How long was i out?
How did i get here?
I saw as streber slowly opened his eyes.
He hugged me even tighter.
"I thought you would leave me forever.." he admitted.
"We're where you? I found you near the garden but earlier you weren't there (m/n) " he added.
I didn't want to lie to him or neither shatter his heart from what I remembered what happened .

I wasn't sure if to lie or not cause deep down i felt a big guilt in me.

Yk what imma make a part 5 the actual final part