0:42

"Famo!" Hendrichs greeted as soon as Logan answered. He had just landed in Seattle after his two day trip to New York so he could see how Amaru was doing in person, and also intercede for him in person. He was trusting God for Amaru's healing, and hoping that His prayer aligned with both God and Amaru's will.

"Famm! What's goodie? You in Seattle yet?" He asked, prompting a smirk to come alive on Hendrichs' face.

"What? You're now checking on my every move?"

"Mate, you called me!" He exclaimed, and they both laughed. Then it slowly became quiet, "On a real note though..."

"Nah, I just landed. Got my luggage, cleared, and about to meet G anytime soon. How's the shop? Everyone cooperating?" He had tried very hard not to check in, just so he wouldn't fly back in if something was wrong. However, by the time the third day came around, he just couldn't hold back anymore. This business was his baby, and a holiday would never really be a holiday for him as long as he was the owner of Haines City.

"Did you really leave me in charge? Or it was just a formality and you're controlling things from your vacation?" He teased, but Hendrichs didn't find it amusing at all. He genuinely wanted an update on how things were going.

"Logan."

"All things are in order, Hendrichs. Everyone has clocked in. Everyone went on the run. Nothing has gone wrong yet, and everyone's listening to my direction. Seriously, you don't need to stress. Take that break, and take it seriously."

"That's easier said than done." He breathed through his nose.  Shutting his eyes momentarily, before he opened them.

"I'll make sure to call if there's an emergency we can't fix. And I'll be sure to compile a report on everything that happened when you weren't here so I can brief you — when you come back that is."

"That would be great. Thanks a lot Logz." Again he sighed, but this time in relief. He also managed to crack a smile when he heard Logan specify that the report would only be coming after he landed back in the Windy City. However, he chose not to comment on it.

"You got it. Trust that the company you built can still run even when you are not there. That's when you know you've made it." He further advised his friend, all seriousness in his voice.

He momentarily went silent, trying to gather his words together. "It's hard to leave your child in the hands of another. It's in my system to take care of all things concerning me, to take care of the business. I like to have control over my business. To know what is going on, and what isn't and immediately fix it before it festers and becomes an even bigger problem. You feel me?"

"I do. Then, maybe it's time you learnt to be carefree yet still responsible. You've got a support system to help you out mate. Rely on us."

"You're right." He simply admitted, giving off a head nod as though he could see him. Lena and Logan had never failed him before, be it personally or business-wise. They'd been the two who brought the least bit of problems, aside from Lena who rightfully chose to remove herself from the core of the system while she recuperated from her heartbreak.

"Of course I am. How's our brother?"

"Still the same. Self induced coma. He makes slight movements. However, not conscious. Essie begged me to ask Shane to reconsider."