ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"Boys are muscle meat, with no brain or heart."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

It had been a brand new day, and somewhat of a weird one. She had this hunch that something bad was going to happen, but overall, everything seemed ok so far. So why did she feel like this?

"Dahliä! Dahliä!" Tuk exclaimed running around her older sister, "Yes, Tuk?" A chuckle escaped her lips, her younger sister proceeded to grab her legs and repeatedly jump. "Can we go on a walk? Can we? Can we? Can we?"

At first, she thought her sister meant a normal walk through a safe space near the campsite but then she slowly realised that Tuk meant she wanted to learn how to shoot with a bow and arrow, something that Dahliä had kept from her parents.

She always figured since Tuk was the baby of the family, she might as well learn how to fend for herself and not to be scared. "Alright! Yes, we can go. Grab the arrows." She did exactly as her sister had told her, and the two walked hand in hand together through the campsite.

There were always a lot of stares, constantly.

Was it because of her reputation?

Or was it because she was fairly attractive?

She wasn't trying to toot her own horn, but Dahliä knew that she wasn't ugly. She was often told that she resembles her mother a lot, wether it was in attitude or looks, and her mother was indeed very pretty.

Dahliä kept her eyes on a group of boys, they were all talking to each other around a small fire pit between them.

"Dahliä!" She heard, knowing all to well who it was. "What do you want, Olzar?" Finishing the boy and walking past him, another attempt of him trying to act nice. "Going off so soon? I wanted to spend time with you, alone."

A heavy sighed escaped her lips, she turned towards him, Olzar stood with a smudge look on his face. "Now, why would I ever want to spend time alone with you? I truly thought you at least valued your life a little bit."

He rolled his eyes, Tuk looked at the boy and waved politely. "Hi Olzar!"

"Hey." He ignored the girl, turning his attention back to Dahliä.

That was also one of the many reasons why she didn't like him, he never once tried to form some type of relationship with her siblings.

Tuk tilted her head in confusion, before a small frown appeared on her face, her older sister noticed and growled back at Olzar. "She said hi, say it back."