ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"I should've killed him."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Dahliä didn't wait for her Father, she didn't want to. Her siblings were in trouble, and Lo'ak was stupid enough to drag their baby sister with them.

She should've never left, none of this would've happened.

Her tail waggled in alert, slowly moving from tree to tree. Her ears perked up once she notice what Lo'ak had described, only now- they were all held hostage with guns against their heads.

She eyes widened once she saw them drag Tuk and Kiri, she gritted and bit her lip hiding behind a tree branch. It was well raining by now, and extremely dark which wasn't safe in the forest at this time.

Dahliä squatted down, slowly sliding down the tree, griping hard at her bow and arrow.

The girl guessed that if she at least attempted to shoot now, it would help them. She locked her eyes on her target, a male Avatar holding Tuk by her wrist as she cried.

With a sigh, she began to position herself and aim towards the head. "What do you think you're doing, silly girl!" She recognized the voice, it was her mothers angry whisper.

"Trying to help!" Ney'tiri growled lowly and leaned against the tree, next to her daughter who had now set the target down. "You'll only make it worse attacking at the wrong time. You let your emotions get to you, you don't think!"

She rolled her eyes, "They're in danger, mother!" Ney'tiri clicked her tongue, and signaled for her daughter to follow along with her.

The Na'vi woman began to chant,an alert for the others to know that it was them.

Dahliä peeked through and nodded towards her mother, once she acknowledged that Lo'ak's ears had twitched.

The two went from side to side of the tree, "When I shoot, you go." Dahliä nodded, and strapped her bow and around around her, she got her grandfathers knife ready.

Ney'tiri set her target towards an Avatar holding Kiri. The girl seemed to be muttering to herself, before the male grew angry and began holding her tighter.

She was frustrated that she couldn't get the aim, Ney'tiri attempted once again and released once it was a clear shot.

The male fell back as the arrow had shot him from the eye to the brain.

This caused the Avatars to shout and yell in panic, Go!" Dahliä smirked at her mother's command, with all her mighty, the eldest had jumped down from the tree and landed on one of the Avatar's head before briefly stabbing them in the head.