𝙉𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙊𝙑𝙊𝙉 - 𝙥𝙩. 𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐧, 19

𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐞𝐧 (𝐤𝐚𝐡 - 𝐬𝐲 - 𝐲𝐞𝐧), 21

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐬.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Most people from where Hayden had grown up wanted to be doctors, nurses — hell, even rappers.

But, Hayden had always known he wanted to be a cam boy. He loved his petite figure, and loved it even more when he showed it off for people to watch. From his small waist, to his his curvy thighs and small bubble butt, he loved it.

People tried to shame him for it, but Hayden didn't care enough to be ashamed. He loved what he did, and his subscribers seemed to love it too.

Something about knowing he was being watched and enjoyed turned him on beyond words. And, why not do that, whilst also making money?

He made over ten thousand dollars in just subscriptions a month, plus the money he got from large donors.

Hayden was currently live on OnlyFans, pleasuring himself for his audience.

"Fuckkk." Hayden moaned as he fingered himself, his pussy covered in his creams.

When Hayden was live, he basically tuned them out, focusing on his own pleasure instead of their's. That's what his viewers liked anyway.

His pussy's squelches filled the room, his live audience being able to hear just how wet he was.

Hayden's long fingers probed at his g-spot repeatedly, his body feeling hot all over as a knot formed in his lower stomach. His mouth went slack as he let out a weak moan, pulling his fingers out of himself, his creams and juices flowing out of him like a river.