Chapter 18

"Could you leave us alone for a second?" Harry grumbled, his hands still resting on my hips.

I'm sure that I was redder than a tomato by now. How could Harry be so chilled out because of all this?

"Sure." She lifted up her hands in defence and walked out of the room.

"That was so embarrassing!" I mumbled and buried my face in Harry's chest, not wanting him to see how scarlet red I was.

His chest vibrated as his beautiful laugh echoed through the room. God how I love his laugh.

 I looked up at him and he was already staring down at me.

"We have a thing for getting our moments interrupted, don't we?" He chuckled and lifted my chin up with his index finger.

"I think we need to go on a date tomorrow, a proper date."

"That sounds promising."

"I'll pick you up at 6pm?" he asked and I nodded in reply, staring into his eyes as if they got me in trance. I can't believe how green his eyes are, I've never seen such beautiful eyes before.

He pecked my lips softly, barley touching them and then pulled away. "Let's go grab some dessert then, shall we?"

We walked down the stairs, our fingers entwines and Harry leaded me to the dining table where Anne and Gemma already sat, both grinning at us as we entered the room.

We sat down opposite Anne and Gemma.

"So, what's for dessert?" Harry asked casually.

We had Strawberry-Buttermilk Sherbet as dessert which was just foodgasm. Anne's cooking is amazing and she always surprises me with new and ever better things.

We sat at the table for a few more hours and just talked about any kind of things. Gemma kept looking at Harry and me, smirking at us as if she knew a secret. I tried to shrug it off and not blush whenever she did but that was hard. Its Harry's sister who basically walked in on us making out!

Of course I'm embarrassed about that.

"I'm gonna wash the dishes." Anne informed us and stood up, ready to leave for the kitchen. I stood up as well.

"I'm going to help you." I said politely, smiling at her. I didn't want her to wash all the dishes by herself and it goes so much faster when someone helps.

We both walked into the kitchen and Anne filled the sink with water and putting soap in it. I was grabbing a towel, ready to dry the dishes off.

"Our dishwasher isn't doing its work really great lately; we really need a new one." She told me as she cleaned the dishes, putting them next to the sink where I then dried them.

"You and Harry?" she beamed me a smile, "There's obviously something going one, isn't it?" How could his family be so calm about this, my mother would've held a lecture about how I should be careful about who I date and how I shouldn't do anything I'm not ready for.

"We're going on a date tomorrow." I blushed.

"That's great! He hasn't been on a date for ages, he wasn't even interested in having a girlfriend because he claimed 'they're all the same' he told me about how he wanted something long lasting."

I was a bit surprised; if I was a boy I wouldn't mind having so many girls wanting me to be honest. It's so adorable though that he sees things in this perspective, he's such a softie.

"Why didn't Harry go on dates?" I asked her, curiosity taking over me and I couldn't stop myself before the words left my mouth.

"He said he didn't want something like his father and I did. We got together when we were around your age and we thought it's true love and we were convinced that we'll die happily together, but when Harry was 7 we got divorced and from then on Harry said that he would want someone who he can spend the rest of his life with, and for the age he is currently in he said he'd like to have a real relationship, where he truly loves his partner." She explained and I was even more surprised, the fact that Harry thought like this at a really young age was surprising.

He has so many girls throwing themselves at him, wanting nothing more than going on a date with him or is in a relationship with him and yet he doesn't care about it. Majority of the boys would take the chance and just have quickies and such things, but Harry doesn't.

"I'm glad that he's finally found interest in a girl. Believe me, he really likes you. Whenever he called Gemma he just talked about you, he never stops talking about you. I can tell that you're a really nice girl and have no intention on being with him because he's 'popular'."

I blushed softly. "Thank you. I really like him too." I admitted.

We were soon finished with washing the dishes and it was time for me to go home. Harry one again insisted on bringing me all the way to my front door.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said as we were standing in front of my door. He hugged me before walking back to his house.

As I opened the door and closed it behind me, locking it, I squealed and jumped up and down.

"A bit excited, aren't we?" My mum laughed as I walked into the living room where she was reading a book.

"I'm going on a date with Harry tomorrow!" My cheeks flushed as I told my mum. Why did I even tell her, she's gonna tease me about it.

"That's amazing honey, but don't do anything you don't want to, okay?"

"Mum, Harry isn't like that." I shook my head, furrowing my eyebrows slightly together.

"I know but sometimes people do things to please others, you know when I had my first time-"

"Mum!" I cut her off. "I don't wanna know it, too much information!"

She lifted her hands in defence and chuckles. "I'm just saying. It's something natural, Brittany. And it's something wonderful so don't mess the first time up."

I looked at her and waited for a few seconds to reply. "I'm not like that mum and can we please change the topic this is getting awkward."

I could tell my mum anything, that's true, but that doesn't mean that I feel comfortable talking about this with her. I don't feel comfortable talking with anyone about it. It's just weird and it's not their business, it's mine.

"So, what are you gonna wear?" She changed the subject.

"I have no idea."

Can we all take a second and appreciate how much we slay because NO CONTROL

vote, comment, share .xx