-A Fanfiction-y Dream I Vividly Remember-

So, I think about a year or so ago -I'm not too sure since I suck at keeping track of time- I had this sorta weird but also sorta interesting dream...

So Red and Solomon from the NES Godzilla creepypasta as gajinka (basically human-like monsters) in a royalty AU. Yeah, something straight out of a fanfic written at 2AM. Red was some kind of king, but didn't exactly look the part, and Solomon was the strongest knight and pretty much Red's bodyguard wherever he went. Most of their monster-like features like spider legs and wings were hidden.

Now onto the actual dream- For some reason, Red and Sol were trapped in a cave with multiple tunnels, torches lined up on every wall. Red didn't seem to be too bothered about it, while Sol was too concerned with 'calming Red down' (although he was pretty chill about it), and getting Red out as soon as possible. Sol grabbed one of the torches on the wall, having Red follow him as they ventured through the cave- having to protect Red from traps and a few monster you'd see in an RPG game.

Red was getting increasingly annoyed with Sol insisting on protecting him from every little thing that could hurt him, protecting him with a shield made of metal and a sword- as Sol didn't seem to really have any powers. Or maybe he did, and he chose not to use them? Not sure.

Here's a part I remember the most clearly- Solomon is knocked down, about to be attacked by what I assume is some kind of monster. But before Sol could get up or dodge out of the way, he raises his shield to protect himself, only for Red to step in front of him; a spiral of fire surrounds the two of them, instantly destroying whatever set out to kill Sol. Red turns to Solomon, who's staring at him in disbelief. Red crouches down, holding his hand out for Sol, saying how even though he's a king, he doesn't have to be protected from everything, and Sol has to start caring about himself. He pulls Sol up to his feet and they continue onwards.

(Because of course it has some Red x Solomon in it.)

And that's... all I remember. I don't remember if they escaped or not.