the suicide plan I

September 28th — a week after visiting Sabbath Tattoo

The Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department Headquarters building was over four-hundred feet in height and eighteen stories high. It stood tall within the middle of the Chiyoda ward of Tokyo, nestled within the district neighborhood of Kasumigaseki. The sun began to set within the evening, turning the color of the sky into a blend of warm pink and orange hues.

Both Kenma and Kita stood at the front steps of the building, dressed in casual black business suits. Their sleeves were rolled up and their ties were loose around their necks, a subtle disguise to not cause too much attention, but enough to know they didn't fit in with the regular office attire. A lit cigarette hung at the edge of Kita's lips while thin black sunglasses rested on the crook of Kenma's nose, both passing time while waiting for a particular woman to arrive in a black Toyota Century with two manila envelopes, initiating the start of their plans.

Kenma looked down at his watch to see it was almost three minutes until Leia's designated arrival time at the building. She was running late as per usual, but there wasn't anything Kenma and Kita could have done further without having her present. They both continued to look out for the vehicle, watching both the streets and the time on the clock, almost hitting seven in the evening.

"Where is she?" Kita grew impatient, exhaling a cloud of cigarette smoke into the autumn night air, polluting the small space between them. "She's late. It's almost time to go."

"She's coming." Kenma reassured, pushing up the black sunglasses up to his eyes as he leaned against the building pillar. He crossed his arms over his chest, scanning the streets for the familiar black Toyota Century that belonged to the Sakanoshita family.

In the distance, Kenma spotted the all too familiar vehicle approaching the building, speeding past through several cars on the road. After a couple of traffic infractions and multiple cars honking their horns, it pulled up quickly in front of the building stairs.

The screech of the tires against the asphalt pierced through their ears, causing them both to wince—but once the back doors swung out quickly, their distant frown turned into an expression of relief when a woman dressed entirely in a red business outfit stepped out onto the sidewalk.

"'Sup, bitches." She nodded her head while looking straight at Kenma, then in the other direction towards Kita. Leia's long black straight hair swept to the side as she flicked her head back, walking in strides of confidence—all while in red high heels, tapping along the pavement.

Her red mini pencil skirt was tight around her hips along with the sleeves rolled up on her matching red blazer, synchronizing the vibe with Kenma and Kita as a similar pair of thin black sunglasses rested on her nose as well. The clicks of her heels up the front stairs met with the two men in front of the door, handing Kenma one of the manila folders and Kita the other.

Leia pushed through the doors of the head of the building, with the two men following behind. Under her breath, she muttered the words, "It's showtime."

Today was the day to break out Oikawa and Kuroo from prison, with step one being to blackmail the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department.

Leia pushed open the doors of the TMPD headquarters building and stomped through the ground floor lobby, each of the manila folders secured in the hands of the men right by her side. Their sudden fast movements and bold appearances received long stares from the employees, who were all frozen in place as Leia bulldozed past a few of them.

As one of the elevator doors opened, she violently pushed several office workers and police subordinates out of the elevator to make room for her, Kenma, and Kita. She quickly pressed on one of the buttons that led all the way to the top floor, eighteen stories up. That was where the Department of the Organized Crime Bureau was, to where they planned to openly expose and blackmail the chief of police and lead detective of their case.