Chapter 14 -

Lucy POV -
It had been a few days since I woke up and since we discovered I have a gift. Carlisle had called his friends and said that they were on their way. So meanwhile, I was getting use to being a vampire. I didn't seem to be bothered by human blood, so it was easy to be around my father and even the wolves. We had discovered that I didn't smell like a vampire to the wolves and they didn't smell like wet dogs to me. Everyday my vampirism became more of a mystery. Why was I so different? Had something gone wrong during my transition? I hope we find out soon.
I spent a lot of time trying to control my gift.

I found that it felt normal to me, I didn't struggle as much as I thought I would

I found that it felt normal to me, I didn't struggle as much as I thought I would. According to Jasper, I would become almost entranced by my powers.
When I was finished practicing my gift, I felt drained and hungry, strangely not for blood. I felt hungry for food. So I walked into the Cullen's kitchen and found some food in the cupboards that hadn't been thrown out yet and when I chose what to eat, I walked back into the living room where the Cullen's and some new people were now sitting. I began eating and noticed the looks of disbelief I was receiving.
"Erm, Lucy does that not taste like shit to you?" Emmett asked me.
"No, tastes like normal, I was hungry but not for blood."
The looks of disbelief carried on until I walked over to Jasper and Carlisle introduced me to the Denali coven.
"Eleazar here has the gift of sensing what gift another vampire has. So he can tell us about your powers hopefully," Carlisle tells me. I look at Jasper slightly apprehensive. He gives me a look of encouragement and me and Eleazar stand facing each other.

"You are magnificent," Eleazar tells me.
"Your gift can only be described as Chaos Magic. Centuries ago, I heard a story of a very powerful being who had powers, just like you. Except they were green. You my dear are powerful. As for the, I guess you could call it, human aspects of your vampirism, I'm not sure. I could do some research into it. But unfortunately you might have better luck asking the Volturi." Eleazar tells me and everyone else.
Nobody says anything at first until another member of the Denali coven comes forward and offers to show me ways I can control my powers. Kate could basically electrocute people and had explained that at the beginning, she had no control and only emitted from her hands, but now, she can control it all over her body. I took her up on that offer and decided to go outside later to begin.

Now, onto the topic of the Volturi, they obviously knew I had turned and would want to know if I had a gift. I understand why everyone was anxious about informing them. Aro would want me for his coven.
After a long discussion, it was decided that we would tell the Volturi about me. We thought it be best if we didn't hide this from them. Carlisle went to make the call and we had nothing else to do but wait really...