Old Married Couple (Requested)

Jenna sits on the couch, getting comfortable as she opens tiktok. She holds the phone in her hand as she clicks the option to go live.

She smiles as people start joining the live. She takes a few minutes to greet fans and ask them how they are.

She sees a question pop up. "Where is Y/n?" she reads out. "You know what? That's a great question. Y/n! Babe, I thought you would join me on the live?"

She hears you walking to the living room, and you head to sit next to her on the couch.

You kiss her cheek. "Sorry, love, I was just feeding the cat" She looks at you, confused. "What are you talking about? I already fed him today."

"Well, you didn't tell me", you shrug. She shakes her head, chuckling. "I woke up before you this morning, and he was meowing, so I did it for you."

"If only our cat could talk and let me know he was fed already", you pretend to think, making Jenna smile.
You notice a comment and read it aloud

Y'all they're really out here arguing like a married couple bro

You both laugh and continue to read the comments. You suddenly sneeze into the crook of your arm, grabbing a tissue to blow your nose.

Jenna gives you a knowing look. "Bless you, baby. You know, it's almost like I told you to dress warmer when we went out yesterday, and you didn't listen. Now you're gonna get sick because you're stubborn."

You look at the phone, shaking your head. "Guys, please save me here. I literally accidentally hit my elbow against our coffee table the other day, and she automatically goes on a tangent, saying she told me we needed to rearrange our furniture. I didn't listen," you explain, teasing her.

Jenna pushes your shoulder playfully, rolling her eyes. You grin, kissing her forehead.

What's your favourite position?

You read out, thinking about it for a moment. "Great question; why don't you answer first, babe?"

She looks at you, suddenly blushing. "Y/n, stop what the f-"

You cut her off, smiling. "Listen, I like to keep this information private, but if you must know, it would be a cobra pose. I just feel it's perfect for my back. I might go for a tree pose if I'm feeling particularly adventurous. Now please don't ask again."

"You're actually so annoying, I swear," Jenna giggles, the blush still on her cheeks. You peck her lips and smile.

You continue bickering and teasing each other while answering the fan's questions. You both are just an old married couple at heart.

Total words: 438

A/N

Decided to post one more today because why not lmaoo

Thank you for this request! Hopefully it was along the lines of what you were thinking :)