-7-

Next morning, Vivienne pov
I woke up early to set the last things for the lunch that I'll offer to the students as a thank you for letting me in the school. After I was done preparing the last things I got ready and went outside to meet with Haru, Y/N and Elly. When I saw them I went towards them, they were listening to Elly talking, I was curious so I asked "What are you talking about?", Elly looked at me and sighed. "Sunoo. He's so annoying! I mean- I don't hate him, but he's too clingy!", "So she finds it annoying", finished Y/N. I was confused- I mean, Sunoo can't be annoying.. can he?
Flashback, Elly pov
I was walking in the hallway with my books when suddenly someone bumped into me. Thankfully the books didn't fall, but I did. I looked up to see who I had bumped in and saw a guy. I sighed and got up. He didn't even help me! What? He's so annoying, and I don't even know him! "I'm so sorry-", "You already said enough without even talking. Don't need to say sorry", and I left. I could see his confused expression.
Next day
I was reading peacefully when the guy that I bumped in yesterday came in. Can't he stay with his friends- wait, Niki is "busy" with Haru and the others are playing video games. He saw me and came directly at me "Look, I don't know what happened yesterday but I am really sorry, I didn't see where I was going, and I would have helped you but there were the books that didn't help, so I didn't now how. So I waited for you to get up and then wanted to apologize but you said those rude things to me and went away.", I just rolled my eyes. "Listen, I don't know who you are and why are you talking to me. But I know that I don't want to listen to your apologies.", and I took my book and went away.
Sunoo pov
What's wrong with her? I just wanted to be nice, but she seems like she doesn't want to talk to me. I will never understand girls.
Back to present, Y/N pov
"That's why I don't want to talk to him. He could have helped me but he just waited for me to get up and then apologize!", said Elly. Ok everything, but she was too rude to him too. I mean he wanted to help her, but couldn't... maybe he could have helped her... but she had books in her hand, so it was kinda difficult I guess..
Time skip, lunch time, Vivienne pov
It was lunch time, so I brought all the food I've made to the Great Hall. Everyone lined up with a tray and I started giving them the food. I made some bread, kimchi fried rice and some ramen (all was home made) and then some pastries, like muffins, cupcakes, macaroons and chocolate biscuits (also home made). Everyone enjoyed and I was so happy about it. After some time it was the boy from the hallway turn. I smiled and he smiled back. "Could you please give me some ramen left? I'm starving..", he said laughing and I laughed with him. Since everyone was already eating and he was the last one, we sat in a table and ate together while chatting.. he's a really funny guy. I feel comfortable around him, and I'm really happy about it.
Time skip, two weeks later. Author pov
Two weeks passed and everyone got closer. Niki and Haru were now closer and Niki was now less flirty and more funny, witch Haru liked. While for Jake and Y/N everything was all the same, but Y/N doesn't know that she started feeling something for Jake, she didn't think of it, she just saw him as a really close friend. Elly and Sunoo started talking and they got closer as friends. Vivienne and Wooyoung started seeing each other frequently and always after lessons would hang out together near the lake of the school or in the hallways.
Y/N, Haru, Elly and Vivienne's pov
We were talking in the garden near the lake

Y/N, Haru, Elly and Vivienne's povWe were talking in the garden near the lake