ᴍᴇᴛᴋᴀʏɪɴᴀ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

" Father, they won't ever except us."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

It wasn't the actual journey that was hard for Dahliä, it was how she knew that they could never go back home.

Every now and again, she'd fly with Äppa and check on her sister and brothers, as Tuk flew with Ney'tiri. Neteyam seemed to be accepting out of all of them, he never once tried to go against Jake, she has figured he took the news well.

Lo'ak was quiet, surprisingly, he must've had the same reaction as her- refusing to leave but he most likely gave up after a shout or two.

Kiri, however, was extremely keeping to herself . Dahliä knew that it wasn't just leaving home was bothering her, it was Spider's absence too.

With Kiri being grumpy and closed off, from Neteyam and Lo'ak bickering and Tuk's constant ' are we there yet?'- they had finally made it.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

The family reached a beautiful sky blue fortress, a village that Jake thought was going to be great to live in. The Metkayina
clan were reef people, they had a deep connection to the water.

There was no doubt that Dahliä was taken back by the scenery before her, it was a very beautiful place but it was nowhere close to home.

They landed their ikrans down on the soft sand at the beach of the village, she petted Äppa trying to calm him down as he snarled towards everyone.

Everyone in the village had gathered around towards the Sully family, keeping their distance from them. She found it strange how they had all lighter complexions with lizard like tails and strong arms. She felt weak and thin compared to them but they were unique.

The people were scared, she got off Äppa and stood close to her siblings. "Follow me." Their father ordered, Tuk went straight to grab Neytiri's hands, as the brothers stood close to Dahliä. Kiri just behind her mother and younger sister.

She noticed three boys walk towards her and her brothers, Neteyam began to do their greeting as Lo'ak and Dahliä did the same. The siblings were taken back, as the others didn't return the same gesture.

They circled around them, three boys, analyzing them. Dahliä felt a lot of stares on her.There was a boy amongst the three, one that caught her eye instantly and made her heart skip a beat.

He stood as the tallest, clearly older than the other two, with a small curious smile on his face. His ocean blue eyes searched her body, and when he met her face- it was like his heart too, had skipped a beat.