Plan Foiled!!!

Times Square

New York City

Steven: Here it is! The ball!

Forgetfulness: Looks so sparkling, yet so enchanting!

Steven: F, pay attention!

Forgetfulness: I am!! I just got lost in my trance!

NYPD: *guarding*

New Yorkers: *walking*

Taxi Driver: *picks up a woman*

Steven: Okay, lets distract the guards! Check out that woman, dancing!!!! Get those moves!!!

Forgetfulness: Yeah!!

NYPD: You can't fool us! We know what you are about to do!

Steven: How?!

NYPD: Someone tipped us off!

Forgetfulness: That's impossible! Who's the rat?!

Iris: That would be me! *arms folded*

Steven and Forgetfulness: *screams*

Me: You really thought you could pull this off?! Think again!

Brandon: 2022 is gonna end in 12 hours!

Ken: Back to Connecticut with you!!! But, both of you are getting beat up first!!!

Steven: Forget that!!! I'm outta here!! *runs away*

Forgetfulness: I'm with you, Steven! *runs away with him*

All Of Us: *chasing them throughout the Big Apple* You can't get away from us!!! You're gonna get it!!!

Narrator: And, that is the story of how two knuckleheads made their way to New York, and failed to stop the ball drop.

This story was written on Saturday, December 31st, 2022. (New Year's Eve)

A/N Their plan failed, as expected!!! We eventually caught up to them and beat the snot out of them, for attempting to do something so stupid!!! This is the last short story of 2022, folks!! Stay tuned for the ending chapter! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.