That's All Folks!!!

We have reached the end of The Winter Wonderland Of Fictional and Snowy Tales!!! My oh my, what great Christmas adventures we had! So enchanting! A Delaware man masqueraded as a mall Santa, a Rhode Island man had no Christmas spirit, Iris turning into a Christmas tree, us decorating a beautiful white Christmas tree, Steven wanting Alexa for Christmas, endless Christmas tunes playing on the radio, Andrea showing off her thigh high boots, us dealing with wet weather from time to time, Steven's constant fears over 2022 ending, me squeezing Mel's lips, Claire at the meat place, getting a Virginia baked ham, Ashley having detention after school, Melissa Hoon involved in hilarious situations as per usual, us wanting 2022 to end, us having a big Christmas shindig, Dorian getting upset over the fact he wasn't getting any gifts on Christmas Day, a dead alligator encounter at Popeye's, us welcoming in Winter, Steven getting an anonymous call from someone on stopping the ball drop, Steven only getting a biscuit at KFC, the teens getting out of school early for Christmas break, Steven getting clothes for Christmas, and not his Alexa, Steven getting beat up, despite having a fever, Steven dressing up as Barney, Brandon using his Dairy Queen gift card, that he got for Christmas, Steven and Forgetfulness becoming partners in trying to stop 2023 from coming, everyone moving out of Connecticut, Ray acting inappropriate towards Ken, Ken ending his friendship with Ray, Abraham in the hospital, then passing away, Steven and Forgetfulness riding with Lewis to New York, and us in hot pursuit, and Steven and Forgetfulness got caught by the NYPD, before they had a chance to stop the ball drop!!! This was such an amazing journey throughout 2022 in general!! With the year ending in 11 hours time, I just wanted say that writing has been my coping mechanism, whenever I was stressed out. Writing was my escape! I wrote so many wonderful stories this year!!!! Timeless memories to boot!! One of them was when we went to the beach this past summer in Niantic, Connecticut! Two great amazing characters passed on this year! Margaret and Brian! I look forward to writing some amazing stories all throughout 2023!! 2022 has been quite the year here in the fictional realm!!! Full of crazy, unpredictable scenarios!! Dead alligators, beautiful babes in thigh high boots, 5 Guys, you name it!!! Its been an adventure! Thanks to everyone that has supported me in my writing journey of 2022!!! Love you all, from the bottom of my heart!!! ❤❤❤❤ See you in the first short story collection of 2023!!! Byeee!!!