Chapter 61

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 61.....
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

We were all so eager to welcome out guest,Prince Salman went to the Airport with Sultan,I hugged Mummy she looked at me,you look so different Xuhairah......

I smiled thank You Mummy,I greeted Dr Muhammad,we sat down after lunch Yarima and I took them to Queen Hajars Chamber,They were so happy to see Queen Hajar,Sultan always talk about her.....

She called her children that was when I saw them,We exchanged pleasantries both Salman and Muhammad were lost looking at them,i gestured at Mum and we smiled.....

When Mai Martaba was done with the Royal gathering we went and greet him too,Mum and I were left alone we gisted,she said are you sure you are not pregnant Xuhairah?Mummy asked....

I smiled I doubt Mum I can't be pregnant,she laughed are you planning I mean Family planning?I nodded no Mum not at all......

Mummy,Sultan and Innah Hadiza were gisting and laughing,My phone that was beeping I picked up i will be there now,I said I will be back shortly Mum.....

When I left the Room,Mummy said Innah Hadiza I am really happy to see Xuhairah living lavishly from the very first time I saw her I know she is from a wealthy family......

Innah Hadiza smiled she is a very good person even though we are her maids she never treated us like maids,she is the only person in the Royal family that never humiliate a maid....

And one thing about her is that she is outgoing I am so happy for her because Yarima really loves her,he is always there for her,They both looked at Sultan what was sleeping soundly...

Innah Hadiza said this is his first time sleeping in this Chamber,Mum said I thought Xuhairah will be too afraid to let him out of sight....

Innah Hadiza said she is she really is but Queen Hajar is someone she can never say no to,Mummy smiled but I have this trust for Queen Hajar and I am sure he is safe there hence he also like the place.....

When I got to Yarimas Chamber they were all seated except for Mubarak,I sat down Yarima held my hand and whispered I missed you even though I knew you are keeping Mum company.....

Salman smiled Princess of Zuru Emirate I laughed Dr Muhammad said I never imagined Xuhairah to be a Princess because she never spoke about it,You can really keep a secret,we both laughed.......

I said Muhammad I want you to marry someone from Zuru Emirate,He laughe then you should get a wife for me I will not complain,Prince Salman and Yarima are my witness.....

I smiled then I will do that,Prince Salman will
Help me do that,Salman said and also if you see a girl you love feel free to tell us,we both laughed....

Prince Salman after dinner took Muhammad to Yarimas old chamber while I tucked Yarima to bed I went back to Mummy and Innah Hadiza we gisted till Mummy started dozing off...

We left the bedroom,I went to Yarimas bedroom he was fast asleep,I tiptoed took a warm shower and laid beside him caressing his face I stare at him....

I kissed him,he opened his eyes,Baby you are back already,I missed you so much he uttered,I missed you too sorry I wake you up,I laid on top his body and we zoomed off....

We slept very soundly,I know Mummy usually sleep till late so I did not bother to wake up early,everything was put in place when I woke up I went to my bedroom,showered and wore my Royal outfit as we would be going to Waziri and Sa'is residence.....

We all had breakfast together,with Muhammad complaining that he has eaten but Salman kept saying he only had fruits early morning,we both laughed....

After Breakfast we all went to Baba Waziri's house then to Mama Hauwa who was overtly overjoyed she is just so different the love she have for me is something that she has for her daughters......

When Salmans Sisters came in,Muhammad was also lost in thought looking at Salima Sa'i who is very beautiful......

I raised an eyebrow at Yarima,we both smiled.when we left Mama Hauwa's Chamber we went sight seeing we even went to the shores of Girmace but not the main shrine,We went to Damsite.....

Muhammad said this place looks like the Lagos beach,we snapped pictures and disperse,when we went back home we were all exhausted we ate food and we gisted then zoomed off......

Yarima was caressing my face he said will I get it today,I smiled and put my hand on his face,no matter how tired I am I will never deny your rights,sorry I slept off......

The next Morning Mummy and Muhammad were getting ready to leave,I was so sad how I wish you will live here forever with me Mummy,I pouted.....

Mummy said do not worry we would come back again next time Gods willing even I love Zuru Emirate,I feel as though I should get a house and live here,she uttered....

When I met Muhammad and Salman we gisted for a moment while they have their breakfast,we took them to the airport it was a Royal escort.....

Sultan cried when they departed,He wanted to go with them,He did not go back to Queen Mothers Chamber,he stayed with me we went round our Chamber,he saw his horses and was elated.......

We went to the hammock swing and he slept off there,I took him to my bedroom and stare at him,I missed Sultan so much......

Yarima met us in that manner,He came and laid on my back,I have been looking for you,I said we went to the backyard with Sultan he was so sad about Muhammad leaving him.....

Yarima smiled then is he planning to follow them?Yarim asked anxiously,I laughed the funny part he wants them to come and live in his Emirate he is not ready to go to Abuja or Lagos....

Yarima laughed ok when he wakes up we would go out on a personal basis,I smiled the first time ever the three of us will be going out,He bowed I am sorry Your Royal Majesty,we both laughed....

I hugged Yarima and whispered you are the best husband in the whole world My Prince I love you so much,He kissed my eyes and ushered I love you so much My Baby Doll.....

Sorry Wattpadians I couldn't update yesterday but I hope this compensate you,I love you Wattpadians,Though the story is coming to an end........

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️♥️