ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"I suggest you stop staring before I make you."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

It was a new day, their first day with the Metkayina clan. Jake was told by the chief that his children, along with their friend, would be teaching the Sully siblings on what to do.

The man had informed all his children on what he was told, and they headed towards the bay of the water where the chief's children were waiting for them.

Dahliä held Tuk's hand, she wanted to keep her close due to their unfamiliar surroundings. Tuk was too excited, and as they reached close to the water, she began jumping around the bouncy floor. "Tuk! Be careful!"

Tsireya smiled at the sight of Lo'ak, "Are you ready?" Without letting them answer, she and the reef boys had jumped into the water. Neteyam yelled, "Come on!" For his siblings to follow them.

Dahliä dove in and began swimming, she wasn't a good swimmer but she had great body strength and swam a little faster than her siblings. The water was beautiful, all the sea creatures stunned her completely.

Her and the boys attempted to swim towards the reef children, until they completely ran out of air and swam up towards the surface. "This is hard!" Neteyam cried out, Dahliä laughed. "You are too slow, brother!"

"Don't get cocky, Dahliä! You ran out of breath too!" She rolled her eyes, "Yes, but I'm not whining about it!" Neteyam sighed and took a deep breath, causing Dahliä and Lo'ak to follow him. It wasn't too long before they ran out of breath again, and had to swim up again.

It seemed that the reef kids caught up on that and swam up too. "Are you alright?" Tsireya calmly asked them. "You're too fast! Wait for us!" Tuk told them trying to swim up and stay afloat. "Wipe the water off your eyes, Tuk."

"Just breathe, breathe."

"You are not good divers. Maybe good swimming through trees but-."Ao'nung commented before Tsireya hit him in the head. "You wouldn't survive an hour in the forest." Dahliä told the boy. Neteyam looked at Dahliä with a warning look. "What? It's the truth."

"I'd beat you!" Ao'nung told her, Dahliä growled lowly before Malìk jumped in. "Tsireya and I will teach you how to swim better," They nodded and the boy looked at her.

Again with that stare, it was too much for her. She didn't know how to think or feel about it, it was really weird.

"We don't speak this... finger talk." Neteyam  gestured to them what he saw them so earlier when they were swimming. "We don't know what you're saying."