𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.

❝ i love the bond me and my brother have bro

i love the bond me and my brother have bro.

desi's pov

"daviiii. you tryna match today?" i asked him over the phone. "i'm a little busy today bae." he said, i heard shuffling in the background. "oh okay bye." i said quickly as i was finna hang up.

"why you gotta do this to me." he sighed. "what you mean." i asked. "i love you." he added. "okay bye." i hung up. I FELT BAD AS FUCK.

i felt my phone start ringing again so i threw it across the room. "gonna get ny ass beat." i said as i got up. i figured i was just gonna get ready.

i was rapping bonnie and clyde by dd, minding my business. "like bitch i'm a o, so i ride wit a knock. sit back, cant lack." i started. i heard the bathroom door barge open. "notti wit me gotta tell him relax." i continued.

i remembered that damiir in the fucking hospital so i got scared. "YO WHO HERE." i yelled. "you singing my songs but cant say you love me, you got some nerve." i heard dd say.

"so you barge into the bathroom while i'm taking a shower to confront me. boy you out yo mind." i sighed. i turned off the water and asked dd, "hand me my towel."

"nahh, you gotta get it." he answered. "i really dont got a problem with that." i said as i got out the shower and grabbed it. "OH YOU WAS FOR REAL." he yelled in shock. i shrugged and then went to my bedroom.

"i aint know you had a tattoo on ya thigh" dd said. "yeah a lot of people dont." i answered him. "arent you busy." i added. "i'ma leave when you say that shit back." he sat down.

"you gonna leave when i say, leave." i told him as i put on my under garments. "plus, you being weird." i added. "how." he rolled his neck. "david i'm getting dressed." i told him.

"yeah you looking bad as hell." he smirked. "what you tryna get at." i raised my eyebrows. "come on bro, please." he laughed poking his lip out.

he be making me feel like a hoe. bring the freak up out a bitch. on some real shit, that was the first i had ever..

✮✮✮

i text ethan to bring me and davi some food, cause we was hungry. "david, so was that your first time or no? did you really do something with that crystal girl?" i asked him.

i was sitting up and he was laying down in between my thighs. "mhm." he hummed. "i know you was lying, cause you knew too much." dd shook his head. "boy i wouldve till marriage until i found the right one to lose it to, ya feel me." i answered.