ᴛᴇᴀꜱɪɴɢ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"Be careful for what you wish for, fish boy."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Malìk spent the whole night tossing and turning about his interaction with Dahliä the night before.

How could he not?

He knew it in him that he had complete interest in her now, and it was no use trying to make himself avoid it.

He wanted her, in every possible way. He thought it was alarming that he didn't think she was threatening, despite the girl nearly killing him, but he thought her being so vicious was pretty cute.

He admired that, no girl in the clan was as skilled as her. Malìk had always dreamt of a strong mate, perhaps Dahliä could be the one for him.

He sat down on the beach watching his brother and sister teach the Sully siblings, he watched from a distance always keeping his eye in Dahliä and how she acted.

The boy couldn't hear what was being said, but it was obvious that she'd constantly tell Ao'nung off, making him know that whatever he could do, she could do better.

She was like a wildfire, unpredictable and spontaneous. He was completely fascinated by her, it was hard not to. A girl like her is hard to find, one who was so stubborn with a lot of fight in her heart. "Malìk?" He was interrupted, a girl peaked through his shoulder.

"May I sit with you?" He raised a brow before recognizing who it was. "Zeiu, you don't need to ask for permission to sit next to me." His mood shifted. She giggled at his comment and tucked her hair behind her ear, she sat next to him.

"Was I interrupting you?" Yes. You very much were, he thought to himself.

"No." He responded back, trying not to be rude. "I was thinking about you yesterday, I am concerned." He was confused, why would she be concerned. "How so?"

Zeiu gestured towards the Sully siblings, "About the forest people. I'm sorry that your father has placed you to look after them, I'm certain it's a bother."

"Zeiu, it's not a bother. We have to teach them our ways, it's an honor." The two heard a loud noise, and it was Dahliä getting on a uli and riding around as Tsireya and her siblings cheered her on. Zeiu wrinkled her nose. "I heard rumors about her."

He scoffed slightly, rumors already? "What was said?" What could people have said about Dahliä this quickly? Everyone else was too scared to approach her.

"I heard that she's a killer. She has killed people, and that she prays to Eywa on her own peoples downfall."

"Those are nothing but rumors. Don't be ridiculous, Zeiu. I hope you haven't been saying that to people. I hope , Im the only person." Her ears flopped and she looked over towards the boy, she lips frowned. "You are the only person, Malìk ! Truly!"