She Catches You Watching Edits

You and Jenna are lying in bed together. She's cuddled up to you, with her head on your stomach.

She's watching something on Netflix while she has a hand under your shirt, tracing patterns on your skin absentmindedly.

You lose focus on watching as you open tiktok to scroll for a bit. Your volume isn't all the way down, so you can both hear the audio.

You scroll for a while, about to leave the app out of boredom, but a tiktok catches your attention.

You watch it once, then again. It's an edit of Jenna in her newest movie. She looks stunning. This edit is well made, you think to yourself.

You're almost entranced by the video, watching it again and again. You would watch her all day if you could.

You've tried it, but your girlfriend always notices and starts teasing you until you're blushing deeply.

You watch it again, saving the video to your favourites.

Jenna stirs in your arms, lifting her head to look at you. "Babe? I thought you were asleep, and the tiktok kept playing repeatedly."

You shake your head, about to lock your phone, but she snatches it off you before you can press the button.

She grins at you before looking down at the phone. She watches the tiktok intently as she realises what it is.

Her mouth turns into a wide smirk as she locks your phone, tossing it to the side.

You avoid her gaze, already blushing and trying to hide your face in your hands.

She chuckles, taking your hands off your face and pinning your wrists above your head, forcing you to look at her.

"Darling, did you enjoy watching that edit so much that you watched it numerous times?"

You groan, trying to push her off, but she's got you pinned down, still grinning at your flushed face.

"It was a good edit..." you mumble, looking back up at her. She nods, letting go of your hands and cupping your face softly.

She kisses you lovingly, humming as your arms snake around her waist.

"You're so adorable, baby", she whispers against your lips.

You roll your eyes playfully, pecking her lips a few times.

"You're telling me you've never watched an edit of me before?" you ask and see her shake her head, laughing.

"Of course I have, just never in front of you, dork" She winks, and you sigh softly, knowing she will tease you about it for the rest of the day.

Total words: 411