Chapter 21: My Love

Exhaustion consumed every microscopic cell within Harry's small body. Heaviness pulled his eyelids down as he did his best to stay awake. It did not feel like the safest decision to take a nap on the woods. Wednesday, though, with all her incredible qualities, assisted Harry. The small boy was on her back as she continues he search. It was to no surprise, at least for Wednesday, that Harry's body mass was comparable to that of a baby bird. Tyler did seem to be shocked by how simply Wednesday carried her beautiful, perfect Harry. The girl truly was obsessive.

"What really happened the other night at the festival?" Tyler asked as he trailed after the duo. Harry let out a grumble of displeasure at the mention of the night as his brows cutely furrowed. For once could they talk about something fun?

Wednesday did not answer Tyler. Sadly, it was not because she picked up on the discomfort coursing through Harry. The hesitation came from motives Harry was not quite aware of. In the state he was stuck in, the boy was not suitable for comprehending new information.

"Look," Tyler went on when no answer came from Wednesday's mouth, "I swear I won't say anything to my dad." Those words were a portion of her fears. Wednesday did not need these fears pressed on her precious, however, and was removed by the deep breathing by her ear. It became obvious to her that Harry had fallen into a blissful sleep. At least she hoped it was blissful, filled with dreams of hot crimson.

"I thought Rowan was in danger," Wednesday began explaining, staring Tyler in the eye. "Turns out I was wrong. Then he proceeded to use his telekinesis to try and choke me to death."

In an instant Wednesday decided she would not bring up Harry's unique abilities. As of the present she was still so unaware of them. How they worked, when they worked. What they could do at their worst, and of course at their best. Tyler was not trusted enough to know such information about her Harry. Anything that could be used to hurt him Wednesday desired to protect with her life.

"Holy shit," Tyler crudely spoke due to shock, Wednesday continued her task. "Wh... Why would he do that?" The question was not a shock, simply blandy expected.

"No idea," Wednesday quickly responded before going on. "That's when this monster came out of the shadows and gutted him." It was at that moment Harry let out a whine within his sleep. The boy would not be forgotten even in his sleep.

"Whoa. Whoa," if Harry had been awake he would have rolled his eyes. "So... So you really saw it? And it doing try to kill you?" A creative question would have been enjoyed, but one can only expect so much.

"It actually protected us from Rowan," Wednesday tried to word in a way that it was not a lie. "That's the part in trying to figure out. I came her to find something that can prove he was murdered and that I haven't lost my mind. Yet."

"What about your friend?" Tyler inquired, an unintelligent decision. "Wasn't he there too? What did he do?"

"I recommend you stop while you're ahead," Wednesday warned coldly, "Harry is the one you need to ask. Although I would advise you not to."

Wednesday's attention was captured. Carefully she stepped over to the gleam that had attracted her eyes. Carefully she laid Harry down on the ground so she could examine the spot. The girl than crouched down by the object. Quickly Wednesday noticed what was there and snatched the object, a pair of glasses.

"These are Rowan's," Wednesday informed, "I knew it was a cover up." As contact was made Wednesday's head tipped back, her eyes became dazed. Through her brain pictures flashed. Clue were gifted to her through a vision.

XxX

A pleasant smell filled Harry's nostrils as he looked through the library. A dull headache present within his head. An alcohol drinker could compare it to the sensations a hangover caused. Wednesday was in a completely different part of the library looking for the same thing. Although Harry was not quite sure what it was that he was looking for. All the information he had been given was that the book was a dark purple, along with a picture. He was not sure what the circle drawing meant, but looked for books that fit the description.

Every once in awhile Harry would get a little bored and open up a book. He was at one of these moments of blandness. This time Harry picked up a very thin, ruby bound book. He flipped it open to a random page and read a few lines. Curiosity peaked, mixed with disbelief.

The page described the crawling under his skin in the perfect way. The heat, the hug, all of it. Looking around Harry checked to see if anyone was around. His heart was beating fast, his ability feeling like sandpaper under his skin. The action he desired to commit was oh so wrong, but Harry was tempted to do it. To steal the book.

Of course he could do the proper thing and check out the book. Doing so would inform the librarian that he was reading a book of such content. Although that might not end horribly, Harry feared it would. The tiny boy was terrified that someone would find out and lock him up. He did not want to be locked up again. With one last deep breath Harry slipped the small book into his jacket. A small pocket was located there, a perfect hiding place until he was safe within his room.

"Harry," Wednesday spoke, startling Harry causing him to turn around and face him. "Our business here is finished."

"Did you find the book?" Harry asked following Wednesday as she walked away. He did his best not to make it aware that a book he was stealing was hidden within his jacket. Although he knew Wednesday would not care, others would and who knew who was hiding among the maze of bookshelves.

"I ran into Miss Thornhill," Wednesday informed lowly as they went on. Her eyes were going side to side observing and watching out for those who could be hiding in every shadow and corner.

"Did you get into trouble?" Harry questioned in a whispered squeak. Worry for his friend very evident.

"No," Wednesday informed as they stepped out of the library, "surprisingly she was quite helpful."

"Oh, do tell," Harry exclaimed quietly, but passionately. His mind absent from the fact that he had a stolen object sitting over his heart. The ability soothed as well to the point Harry could not longer physically feel it moving under his skin. Pale, blemish free skin that was quite beautiful. Wednesday wondered many times what the beautiful complexion would look like under full moon light.

"I showed her the watermark," Wednesday began, her pace quickening slightly. "She informed me of an old student society. They called the Nightshades."

"Fun, like the deadly flower," Harry whispered with excitement. A murderous flower always seemed like a fun time. Wednesday would compare Harry to such a plant. Delicate and beautiful, although Harry's beauty outshined a simple plant. Despite the beauty he exuded, Harry was dangerous, Wednesday knew that. She knew Harry could be deadly if he desired. Actually, Harry did not need to desire it, he simply was.

"Yes, precisely," Wednesday spoke, directing them to the path that would lead to their dorm. "Apparently they disbanded years ago, I am skeptical though."

"Did you discuss anything more?" Harry wondered. Wednesday considered on whether or not she should tell Harry more information about their conversation. After all it had been quite the emotion oriented conversation. Most of it made Wednesday feel disgusted and uncomfortable.

"Thornhill," Wednesday decided she trust Harry, "attempted to be emotional. A sob story on her part, at least that is what I gained from it. I am not sure what her objective was, but I did not find the conversation pleasant."

"How odd," Harry furrowed his brows. Thornhill seemed odd. The thought of her made a feeling of pinching under his skin. He found it odd that he had different feelings during different situations. He wondered if they meant something.

XxX

I hope this chapter was enjoyable and nothing is getting boring. Let me know if it does so that I can fix it.

I'm considering writing some Oneshots with this crossover, if I did that what might you want to see plot and pairing wise?