ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"New girl's going to chop your hand off, if you don't get it off her."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Once Dahliä had left her family's pod, she just decided to head straight to the gathering, she figured that the big flames in the distance were most likely a large firepit, where the gathering must've been.

It didn't take long before she arrive, she froze analyzing the scene.

Teens, close to her age or older, were splattered around the beach. All of them had these strange wooden cups in their hands with some strange substance in them, but they seemed to be having fun, deciding to take a closer look, Dahliä kept her head straight and shoulders still, eyeing all of the teens.

Majority of them seemed to go quiet once she passed by them, the girl reached a small stand, a boy stood there pouring the strange substances into more wooden cups.

"Hey! Welcome-!" He stopped in his tracks once he looked at Dahliä, she raised her brow in disgust, more at the cups than him, the liquid was green. "Oh! You're the new girl? Aren't you?"

"Does it look like I've been here before?"

The boy noticed her knife that was strapped close to her chest, he began to nervously chuckled, afraid she'd stab him. "You're so funny! New girl has jokes, here, have a drink."

Dahliä took the drink, and slightly waved it around her nose, before gagging at the strong scent. "This is disgusting."

"It won't be once you're on your second!" She eyed him, and the boy went quiet, he left the stand and went next to Dahliä.

"How do..." She gestured towards the teens making out, drinking, dancing, yelling, fighting each other. "These things work?"

"You just have fun, I'm sure it'll be easy. We have one every month."

"How exciting." She rolled her eyes, about to take a slow gulp of the drink. The boy stopped her, "No! No! You have to drink it straight! If you drink it slowly, it burns your throat."

Dahliä nodded, she was completely confused but it seemed like this boy knew what he was talking about, and chugged the whole cup down, before smashing it on the stand.

"WOOO!! Thats the spirit!" Dahliä wiped her mouth, before slightly smirking, only because she didn't want to throw it up- it was disgusting. "Looks like new girl's going to fit in." He proceeded to put a hand on her shoulder, Dahliä gave him a warning look. "New girl's going to chop your hand off, if you don't get it off her ."