Timeskip! Chifuyu Matsuno x S!MR (2)

Title: Ferrets, Cuddles, And Chocolates.
Genre: Fluff!!

Part 2 of Happy New Year, Indeed!!! Just a short fluffshot

.
.
.

Morning before the others barged inside Y/N's humble abode.

Lick, lick, lick.

Chifuyu whimpers, stretching his sore body as he got woken up.

Kinshi squeaks in delight, seeing the male was finally awake. He licks his cheek once more, to make sure he wakes up.

Peke J meows on the side, staring into Chifuyu's soul.

Chifuyu lets out a groan, placing a hand ontop of Kinshi's body, gently petting the brown and white noodle of fur of a ferret.

"G'morning Kinshi, Peke j.." he greets the animals.

Kinshi squeaks, poking Chifuyu's cheek with his nose, while Peke J jusy licks his paws, ignoring the male.

He then looks to your side of the bed, finding you already awake, laying on your tummy while lightly swinging your legs, staring at him lovingly.

"Good morning, kitty." You softly smiled, reaching for his hand and placing a soft kiss on it.

The white sheets were comfortably cold under your skin, making it feel homey for the both of you.

Kinshi squeaks, snuggling himself Chifuyu's neck and making himself comfortable. Peke J follows, snuggling you instead.

"Kinshi really likes his mornings, doesn't he?" Chifuyu lightly giggles.

"Mhm. He likes you in general. More than he likes me, actually." You said, shifting yourself on your bed to cuddle your boyfriend, laying on your sides as you pulled him closer.

"Well, for the record, Peke J likes you more than me."  Chifuyu sighs in comfortableness, cuddling with you, Peke J, and Kinshi.

It was the perfect morning for the 1st day of January.

"I didn't go too hard on you last night, didn't I?" You asked, getting a bit pouty.

Despite looking like the toughest and coldest male in the group, you were actually a gentle giant, a very soft person underneath that quiet demeanor.

"Do you feel any sort of uncomfortableness somewhere? Does anything hurt? Do you need anything? Water? Breakfast?" You asked, using a soft tone on him, which chifuyu likes to call your "baby voice".

"No no, lovely. I'm alright. Just sore since you literally put me in a mating press." He chuckled.

You had a curt blush on your face, looking away with furrowed blush. "Sorry... I lost control."

"I dont mind, baby. It was awesome." Chifuyu grins, looking up at you to softly place a kiss on your lips.

He giggles, placing more kisses on you, which you returned.
You sighed in content, mornings like these really helped you with your sleeping problem, feeling like it would really cure you no matter the situation.

Chifuyu made you comfortable. And if you had a night without Chifuyu besides you, you would have insomnia problems, staying up all night and staring into space as usual, missing the warmth of your lover.

Chifuyu was your safe place. Your home.

"You're staring at me, love." Chifuyu smiles, a red hue on his cheeks.

"You're just so pretty." You hummed, placing another kiss on his forehead.

"Hehehe. By the way, you cleaned me up?" He giggles before asking.

You nodded. "I had you cleaned up with me in the baths last night."

Kinshi huffs, squeaking in protest.

"Yes, yes, Kinshi helped cleaning you up." You added, not wanting the ferret to sulk.

"Even though all Kinshi did was pour shampoo all over you." You chuckled, patting the ferret's head with a gentle finger.

Kinshi lets out angry squeaks, huffing angry exhales out.

"There there, Kinshi. I'm sure you helped." Chifuyu laughs.

"Meow..."

"Naa, peke j." You hummed, stroking Peke J's black fur, giving him some attention.

It was a really peaceful morning.

.
.
.

After Peke J and Kinshi fell asleep cuddling each other on your bed, you lifted Chifuyu up with ease, gently carrying him out to your living room.

"Want breakfast?" You asked, setting him down on the soft couch, draping a fluffy blanket on him and handing him some pillows.

"Yes please."

Chifuyu settles his sore self on the couch, snuggling in the blankets and pillows while you turned the tv on, putting his favorite show on.

"Hold on."

.
.
.

After breakfast, it's just a big cuddle session on the couch, soft  and innocent make out sessions, and a chocolate fest.

Chifuyu kept placing chocolates in your mouth before kissing you, which to his delight, tasted very very sweet.

You didn't mind as it made him happy and giggly.

He now lays on your chest comfortably, feeling sleepy once more. "Mhm, baby?" He voiced out.

"Yes, love?"

"I'm looking forward to more new years with you... I love you." He says.

Smiling in fondness, you caressed his cheek lovingly. "I look forward to it too, Fuyu. I love you too. So, so much." You said, placing a kiss on his forehead.

.
.
.

A/n: surpise!! HAHAHAH
Double update because why not!!