6

That crazy Iblees!

Devil

Dinosaur

Dracula

Alara let out curses at her not-so-favorite person. Applying ointment on her legs which are paining like hell only after 5 squats she slumped down on the floor wounding her arm around her chest like a petulant child.

Professor Devil! Alara murmured. "I'm not doing this my leg hurt. Tell ammi that I love her more what if she loves you more? I'm going to die!" Alara exclaimed dramatically clutching her legs trying to stand but she fainted right there much to Zaeem's Annoyance.

Zaeem looked at her annoyedly he sat there staring at her and then smirk picks up the mobile and fake call, someone

Arsal there's chuhiya in my room pl-"

Before Zaeem said further, Alara ran out of his room like her pants were on fire.

Allah me Marne wali hu! Abba Amma! Arsal! Her voice disappeared in the background.

Now Alara is sitting on her bed applying ointment on her lovely legs.

It was evening when Arsal barged into her room.

Zindagi sawar du ek nayi bahar du dunia hi badal du me to piyaara sa chamatkar hu." Arsal sang with his ear stuffed with earpods oh let me he was yelling at top of his lungs giving a heart attack to Alara.

Alara throws ointment on Arsal's face, he falls dramatically as if he was hit by the bricks, not with the ointment as it passes over Arsal hitting Arsalan on his stomach making Arsalan yelp.

"Allah meri khubsurat body!" He cried out loud inspecting any kind of serious injury.

"Me kisi ka sapna hu jo aaj ban chuka hu sach." Arsal was still singing the song but his eyes were closed and he lay there on the floor. His one earpod was snatched away from his ear.

Ab ye mera sapna hai ke sab k sapne sach me Karu." A voice interrupted him in between his not-so-good voice.

They both start singing at the top of their lungs making everyone run out of the mansion.

"Yaar kya musibat hai Banda sukoon se ga bh nh sakta. Kon jaahil he?" Arsal opens his eyes but his eyes are stuck on the person he was trying to say something but he stands there like gaping fish

"Haan main jaahil!" Zaeem glared at both idiots

"Lala-" daniyal started but cut off by Zaeem glared

"Tumhe aaye hue kuch der bhi nhi hui or Daniyal miyaan ne ghar sar pe le lia." Zaeem mocked Daniyal who jumped at him, knocking him out. Zaeem stumbled back but he balanced himself.

Daniyal Dawood was like Arsal. If Arsal was a student then Daniyal was the teacher. All pranks Arsal had learned from Daniyal. People call them 'The Satan Duo!'

They pull pranks on every single soul in Suleiman Haweli.

One evening they are going to a party when they hear a scream. It's none other than Alara's mother. She was getting ready to apply some lipstick but it turned black.

Mirza laughed his assed off but he stopped when his wife gave him a snide look.

That day Daniyal and Arsal were left at home because of punishment. But when the family came it was like there was a storm in the house. All gasped seeing the condition of the room but the culprits were nowhere to be seen.

Badar tiptoed into the kitchen and see the Duo was having dinner and the condition of the kitchen was worse than the living room

There was flour all Around the house. The cushion was scattered and its cotton wore out from it. The newspapers which are kept on the table are cut in pieces. Also, there are lots of paintings. Both musketeers like painting.