30. Tiggger's recap

8092 Words

A few days ago;

Tiggger's POV

    After grandma and grandpa left, mommy and daddy had new rules for all of us to fallow. They would be easy for me to fallow. I even got to make one of my own. I no pet to them, so a rule that they had to pet me was ok in my book. That's one thing I really liked. When they play with my fur, it felt really good. And tummy rubs are the best. I didn't get all of what I wanted. I wanted everyone to do it. But I would settle for at least one of them doing it every day. I knew I could get others to do it too, so I was good with what I got.

    I thought it was funny when Daddy Tim and Tyler argued about the new bedtimes. They are more like big brothers to me then daddies now. And daddy James was definitely not a daddy anymore. Most of the time he would play with me and Cat. And he even was wearing diapers too. So, more like a brother. A little bit older of a brother, but not by much. He really fun to play with, and he seems to have lots of fun too.

    But some stuff was really wrong around here. Daddy was getting really tired the last couple of days. And mommy wasn't doing any better. I listened to what daddy and grandpa were talking about in the kitchen. Then what mommy and grandma talked about in the living room. They all though I couldn't hear because they not know I have really good hearing. That or they think I not understand them. I know what I look like. And I know what I act like too. But I understand everything they say. I have to help if I can.

    We started going back to school and Cat came too. I thought this would be a good time for me to help her out. I could protect her when she needed it. But in the first class we went to I growled at some people to warn them to stay away. They were treating her like a baby and I now she not. She a lot smarter then me, and I older then her. But when I growled at them she tapped my noes and told me not to growl at people and that she save. So I stopped and then watched instead. She will know if she needs help. But I stay close anyway.

    But at our next class something bad happened. I wanted to step in right away. But I remember what she said. So I no growl at him even tho a bad person picked her up. I knew he was bad, I could feel it. He was just like my old masters when I was young. He sounded just like them. He acted just like them. Worst of all, he smelt just like them. I wanted to rip him apart right then, but I remember what Cat say earlier. She say she safe, so I watch.

    After she ask nicely 3 times to be put down I really want to rip him apart. I was really ready to do anything and everything I could to help Cat. She family now and I protect family. When she try to turn to me and she ask for help, I growl low at the bad man. I warn him first. But he not let go of her. I not want to scare others in room so I only low growl. That normally lets others know I getting upset about something and they back off. But this bully not put her down and try's to make fun of me too. He say that she my girlfriend. Well he right about that. She a girl and my friend. Then he called me a little kitty. Well I am, sorta. Then he say that I daddies Pet. I no mind that ether. Daddy say that some people would think that and he take care of it. So I not mind that ether. But what really got me was that he thought I couldn't protect family from him. He was wrong.

    I growled louder to let him know he was about to get attacked if he not let go of Cat. I knew I was going to brake rules and get in trouble. But I protect no matter what. And Cat asked for help, so I help. I heard people moving away. I could feel the air moving. I could even feel there auras moving away from us. That was new to me. I never felt that before. I remembered before when I almost hurt people in the cafeteria. So I make sure I not put my aura out there. I suck it all in so it no go anywhere. It hard and it hurt, but I keep in in. That's when I got a flash of memory that's not mine.