Chapter 4: Another day, Another Beating.... Or Two

Y/POV 

-beep, beeeep, BEEEP!"

'Ugh. well I guess it is time to go to school, at least it is Friday" you said as you got up to grab some clothes to wear and queue the morning routine! You grab your backpack and yet again head downstairs to leave for school. You were very cautious going down the steps to avoid running into your mother, but that would have done you no good. She was already waiting for you at the bottom of the steps, with yet again empty bottle in her hand like usual.

"So the little sh*t is up now," she said angrily looking at you in the eyes, almost piercing your soul with her glare.

"Umm yes I w-was just about to go to school mom" You said slightly shaking from fear on what was about to go down next.

"You're not going anywhere!" She yelled at you, slapping you in the face as she threw the bottle across the room. You fell to the ground because of the force of the slap. She then started kicking you in the gut until you coughed up blood.

"You should have never been born, you're the one who should have died!" she spat with rage as she walked out the door, slammed it and headed off to god knows where. You slowly got up wiping the blood from your mouth, only causing it to smear on your cheek.

'Well I guess I better go clean up now' you thought as you headed up the stairs to your room

-Time skip (5 mins) brought to you by Pikachu and a magical oversized waffle-

After you had cleaned up, you went outside and started to walk to school like normal, only this time you felt as if you were being watched. You were starting to become paranoid and kept checking over your shoulder to see if you could spot anyone, something that would confirm your suspicions, but you found nothing. The school was now in front of you and you walked in only to find the bullies, also known as Mandy, Brittany, and their leader Amanda (if any of these are your name you can change it ^w^)

"What took you so long to get here whore?" Amanda asked looking at you smirking as she spoke.

"Maybe the fat little b*tch got lost!" said Brittany causing the other two girls to giggle. You just walked past them, trying to ignore them. To be perfectly honest, you could take them all on, but there were always so many people around that you never got the chance, also you didn't want to be like them.

"Hey B*tch, we asked you a question! what took you so long?!" Amanda asked as they all started to follow you. You started walking faster but then a hand was roughly placed on your shoulder and pushed you into the wall, causing you to fall.

"DON'T YOU EVER IGNORE ME B*TCH!" Amanda yells as she drags you by the hair into the girls bathroom which was conveniently located right next to you.

"Time to teach her a little lesson. Ready girls?" Amanda asked as her little followers nodded their heads in agreement. She smirked as they all started kicking you. You let out a small whimper.

"Aww did we hurt the little brat?" she spat as they all started to laugh.

"I think she has had enough for now, girls lets go." Amanda said as she flipped her hair and walked out, with the two other girls following close behind.

"Frick" you said as you slowly, yet carefully get up, and leaned on the sink putting your weight onto it. You slowly looked up into the mirror and are shocked to what you see. It's you but... There's so much blood...

"SH*T" you say as you hurriedly made your way for the paper towels to clean yourself up. After you cleaned yourself up you grabbed your backpack from the floor and hurriedly made it to your first class and proceeded with your day.

-Time skip (end of the school day) brought to you by magical cats.-

'That class seemed to last forever, but it was quite interesting' you thought as you exited your social studies class, heading for your locker to grab your bag and head home. As you grab your bag you hear Amanda and her crew near you laughing and talking away about who knows what.

'SHOOT I need to run like NOW!!!' you thought as you quickly shut your locker and with that you threw your backpack over your shoulder and started to run to the front door of the school.

'Phew I made it outside in one piece and unnoticed by Amanda and her group...' You thought quickly walking towards your house. The door was closed this time, so that means that your mom hasn't come home yet, so you could easily sneak out into the woods and perhaps see Slender again. You walked up the long set of stairs and into your room to grab what you needed for your daily walk. You placed your backpack on your bed where your teddy was, grabbed him and your pocket knife and yet again jumped out the window -like a boss- and headed to the little clearing you loved so much. As you arrived you saw your favorite tree, but there was something off about it...... It had a page pinned onto it, it seemed to say "Always watches, no eyes"

'Must be Slendy's' you thought looking at the page, inspecting it but not taking it off of the tree. You shrugged it off and climbed up the tree to your favorite branch, and sat on it. You held your teddy close to you as you softly sang to yourself. You sang come little children from the movie 'Hocus Pocus', that song always soothed you because you remember your grandmother would sing it to you and Tommy when you were younger.

(look the song up and listen to it if you haven't heard it before ^u^ )

Before you knew it, you were falling asleep-- little did you know a certain slender fellow was listening to your beautiful singing, and watching you a few meters away, hidden behind the trees.

-snap-

Your eyes jolt open as you sit up fast, causing you to start to fall from the tree. You close your eyes, preparing yourself for impact but it never came. That's because a tendril catches your right before you hit the ground. You look up to see none other than Slendy.

"Thanks Slendy..... Could you please put me down now?" You say as he realizes he has been holding onto you for a few minutes now.

"Of course child, I apologize." He says as he gently sets you down. You wipe yourself off as you pick up your teddy from the ground.

"Did you make that Slendy?" You ask curiously, pointing to the lone page on the tree.

"No child, Sally draws pictures for me and I put them up around these forests, but idiotic humans take these pages, so I kill them." He states looking at the picture for a moment and then back at you.

"Oh, they are lovely drawings! That's really cute Slendy, is Sally like your daughter?" You ask looking at him.

"Yes child, you could say that Sally is like a daughter to me." he replies

You look at the picture and back at Slendy and smile.

"Slendy I need to go home now, I've been here for a while now and It's getting late..." You say walking towards the path that leads back to your house.

"Ok child, goodnight" Slender says as he watches you walk the path to your house. When you are almost in sight of the house you start to smell smoke. You think nothing of it,

'Oh, the neighbors must be having a campfire....' you thought as you approached your house, but as it came into view you knew that the smoke smell was not coming from a campfire, but your now burning house.

A/N So HAI guys! I hope that you like this chapter and don't worry you won't become a hobo now that you don't exactly have a house, I got a plan so yeah ( .u.( Until the next time, I will see you guys later!! BAIII <3

P.s Chapter 5 will be out soon so don't worry! -w-