𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜

═════════•°•ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟʟʏ ꜰᴏᴏʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ•°•═════════

The screen shifted to the next scene starting it with a voiceover.

The sound was calmer and more collected than all the voices everyone had heard beforehand, but it still managed to carry a sharp edge.

Lexi's life for the most part revolved around two main things in life.

First being the three most precious people in her life.

Alex, Ele, and Stephanie.

And the second, being to awaken the spell of Nemuritori. [Roman: Undead]

Freya's eyes widened knowing what kind of spell the girl had mentioned.

It was not a spell to be dabbled with at all.

Bonnie on the other hand got more and more curious as these scenes progressed.

She was dying to know what kind of magic this three were doing.

How were they doing it?

Which was really just getting easier and easier to break as the days reached the lunar phase.

"Ok I gotta ask but what is this spell they are talking about," Stefan asked his face holding a quizzical look

Freya opened her mouth about to answer the vampire's question with a skilled lie, but Kol had already beaten her to it.

"No one really knows what they actually are, but it is considered to be one the darker spells to exist," Kol said his face beholding a grim expression for the first time, the constant sarcastic comments faded away in the back of his mind

This sudden change of expression didn't go unnoticed by Klaus who looked at his brother rather suspiciously all while Kol energetically ignored his family's questioning looks instead choosing to look at Freya who in response was already looking at him with a grateful look mouthing a small 'thank you'.

Kol personally didn't know how much the things that they were showing were true but if really a witch was this family's sister, then he knew better than to not reveal the truth of that spell.

It was that one thing that would ensure Lexi's rise of power and immortality.

Even though her life had been short, she had seen creatures and as well as scenes nobody ever thought were alive to exist.

It was amusing in a twisted way.

Caroline wasn't a person who naturally judged people but this girl's words made her a little sick.

It really made her think if the girl was really Stefan's daughter.

So, amusing that people with sane minds would have called her crazy.