Spiritual 43

TEMPLE:

Chirag is waiting for Anjali to come, when Anjali entered the temple with Pooja Thaal wearing Red saree with open hairs and smile on her face. Chirag not at all blinking his eyes seeing Anjali.

Anjali: Sorry for the late, traffic is so much now a days that we can't reach on time.

Chirag still seeing her said “You're looking beautiful Anju, this red color suits you more”. Anjali blushed hearing this.

Anjali: thank you so much Chirag, by the way why you called me here? 

Chirag: first we do Pooja then I will explain you why I called you here.

Anjali nodded her head and both done the Pooja and came out of temple and sitting near a tree.

Chirag: before I start i will say Sorry for not understanding you fully.

Anjali is confused, then Chirag explained whatever happened yesterday.

Anjali: which ring?? The one there in showcase? It's not mine, it's Aarav's Ring. On marrige day he weared that ring, it's looking weird that's why I snatched that Ring from him.

Chirag is calculating whatever Anjali said him, when something flashed him. That means he's the another vampire?? No, no first I have to confirm that he's vampire or not? Then only I will inform Arnav about this.

Anjali: what vampire ring doing with him?? 

Chirag: you know he's weird, maybe like you, he brought it from market.

Chirag lied to her and Anjali nodded her head. After half an hour talking they bid bye to each other.

RAIZADA MANSION:

Khushi is keeping his office clothes on the bed, when Arnav came out taking his bath, he saw Khushi arranging his clothes. He slowly came behind her and hugged her from back.

Khushi: Arnav, what are you doing? Leave me otherwise you will get late for office.

Arnav: I am romancing with my wife, you have any problem?? And going to office late, for your kind information I am the boss.

Khushi: if employer go late to office then employees also come late sir.

Arnav: madam, you're forgetting that today I am not going to office, today we're going to shopping to purchase Di's engagement dress.

Khushi then realized that tomorrow is Anjali's engagement ceremony is there. Khushi stopped doing her work and turned towards him.

Khushi: by the way, what's the matter that Arnav Singh Raizada is buttering me so much today.

Arnav: I am not buttering wifey, I am requesting a gift from you as soon as possible.

Khushi: Gift?? You have everything, what I can gift you??

Arnav: which gift I want only you can give me that. Tell me you give that gift to me??

Khushi: only I can give you that gift?? Which one?? OK fine I will give you that gift tell me what gift you want??

Arnav came to close and whispered in her ear Huskily “I want small and cute baby From you”. After saying this he kissed near her ear. Khushi blushed hearing this. Arnav cupped her face and Khushi closed her eyes.

Arnav: when you gift me this Khushi??

Arnav asked more Huskily, Khushi gulped her saliva and not opening her eyes. Arnav slowly started to kiss on her neck line and came up near her lips.

Arnav: I need answer Khushi, when you give my cute baby to me??

Khushi not said anything and Arnav placed his lips on her and started to kiss her senselessly.