Spiritual 44

Khushi hugs Arnav and said “,you know I can't believe myself that I am going to mother, this feeling is awesome, I can't explain”.

Arnav: today two two good news. Di’s engagement and you’re going to mother.

Khushi: see I gave you your gift, you're Everything to me Arnav, like girls says na Prince Charming.

Arnav: but someone called her future husband as Idiot.

Khushi sees Arnav confusingly, when Arnav said “remember your college days, you're waiting for auto and I gave you lift that day because some boy side people is coming to see you?? That day you said, don't know where that idiot is, who's going to marry you”.

Khushi: and you said a idiot only marry me. 

Both smiled remembering that incident. Arnav remembered something and opened cupboard.

Arnav: I want to give you something, which is belongs to you.

Khushi is excited to see what he giving her, Arnav showed her earring. Khushi was surprised seeing her ear ring “this ear ring! I lost it somewhere. Where you found? You know my father gifted me this, I was so worried not finding this”.

Arnav: when I brought you from forbidden area, that time it's fallen in my court, I just kept that safe with me I tried to give you once, but you yelled on me.

Khushi: when?? I fought with you so many times that I don't remember which fight?

Arnav: I came to give you this earring to temple, that day Vermillion felled on you by mistake and you started to scold me.

Khushi: I think that day Devi Mayya blessed us as couple. It's a sign to us, but we ignored each other.

Arnav: whenever I try to remember your beautiful face, don't know suddenly your Lady Gunda character came in front of me and I stopped thinking about you. God you're too dangerous that time.

Khushi: i am still dangerous, if you ignore me then you will see my Lady Gunda character.

Arnav: I love to see that.

Aman and Garima came to RM hearing good news. Aman hugs Khushi and caressed her hairs. He's so happy today.

Arnav: Congrats Aman, You're going to Mama.

Aman: Congrats you to, Chipkali I am so happy today, you will see baby goes on Arnav.

Arnav: hey I forgot to ask you this, why you call Khushi as Chipkali?? It's weird.

Khushi: don't tell him Bhai.

Arnav: then definitely I want to know, tell me Aman.

Garima: nothing beta, when she's 3 or 4 year she always have habit of waking up at night, her father always say her that if she not sleep then Chipkali will fall on her.

Aman: this is daily routine, we have to tell her that Chipkali will fall on her. I brought plastic Chipkali from market to make her scare. 

Garima: this continued and her name became Chipkali. Only Sheru call her as Chipkali.

Arnav smiled hearing this, Khushi made puppy dog face. All are happy inside and stroam is standing outside of the gate in the form of Original Vampire. When they are talking suddenly Arnav’s view gone towards main gate and he's shocked seeing original vampire here.. Arnav holds Aman’s hand and signaled him towards gate. Aman saw and shocked seeing original vampire here. Before he enter inside Aarav stopped him.

Aarav: I know you definitely come here. That's why I prepared everything.

Arnav, Aman and Chirag came to where Aarav is standing, four of them standing in line and staring original vampire. Original vampire seeing them and laughing.