ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"I realize that my actions were irrational. I shouldn't have acted that way to you all."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Dahliä came across a pretty populated beach, she had guessed this was where majority of the teens and fishermen were at.

Her eyes scanned the scene until found the familiar group of girls sitting by a wooden bench, all comforting each other. Dahliä approached them, they seemed to be talking normally until they noticed the Sully hissed in self defense.

"Stay back!"

"Crazy bitch!"

She chose not to let that get to her, and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry about what I did." The girls looked up at her, confused on why she was apologizing, when she didn't look sorry at all.

Dahliä had a smirk on the entire time. "You are a savage! Zeiu is missing hair!" One of the girls cried out, Dahliä eyed Zeiu.

She ripped off quiet a bit, it seemed like they were all treated by the Tsahìk already, each girl had a huge bandage cloth around a part of their body. "I think she looks better now."

Zeiu's eyes twitched, she got up and attempted to claw Dahliä, but the girl had much faster reflexes and took a step back, with a grin on her face as the girls held their friend back. "I'm not here to fight you."

"Fight me! Prove to me you're not weak!" Other people began looking at them, Dahliä though Zeiu was making herself look like a fool in public.

Dahliä stood there dumbfounded, "Have you looked at yourself?" She couldn't help but laugh, was she really serious right now.

Dahliä proceeded to roll her eyes, "Please, I could break your body with my pinky," The girl showed a sarcastic look and wiggled her pinky in front of the girls faces, the extra tiny finger that they didn't have. 

"Fuck you, bitch! Malìk is suppose to be mine! My father is a great warrior and the Tsahìk chose me to mate with him!"

Dahliä rolled her eyes at Zeiu, and crossed her arms. She was already so over this whole thing, why did it seem like Zeiu kept repeating stuff over and over again?

"Congratulations? I don't know what you want me to say. Oh," Dahliä sheepishly smirked pointing towards her mouth. "You have a little something there."

The other girls hissed at her, taking a step closer to her. "Ok. Serious now, I'm here to apologize. I realize that my actions were irrational. I shouldn't have acted that way to you all."