Chapter 25: I Remained

Celebration filled the air as five girls dresses in black crossed the finish line. A smile had even graced the somber face of Wednesday Addams. Cheering and chaos spiraled as they held their flag in sweet, sugary victory. Victory served with a cold side of revenge. Humiliation rained down of Bianca, one could say that her crown was beginning to slip.

"This is the greatest moment of my entire life!" Enid exclaimed shaking Wednesday. It was than the black haired girl looked around. It felt as if something was wrong with the situation. Something was missing. Her eyes surveyed the area quick. Something small was not in her sight, something that impacted her life so strongly.

"Where is Harry?" Wednesday asked as she glanced over to the water. Her panic was not evident on the surface, but wallowed inside she was fretting for her precious.

Just than Bianca was climbing from the lake with her group. A glare was trained on Wednesday as she walked from the dock. Anger was seething in her stomach as she went to find a place to release her frustration. What she did not expect was Wednesday to get in her face.

"What did you do to Harry?" The girl asked coldly, a fire if anger burning within her dark eyes. Bianca was taken aback by the question. Shock coated some of her rage in a glaze like substance. After all she was ignorant to anything happening to Harry.

"I did nothing," Bianca told her harshly. She was not one to take false accusations lightly. Wednesday gave her a look, attempting to determine whether her words were a lie or they were the truth. To her dismay she senses no lies, so where was Harry?

XxX

Fear had been the last feeling that haunted Harry before he fell into sleep. Luck, or is was lust, was on his side. Arms of a siren had wrapped tightly around Harry's tiny waist, pulling him to the surface. In his sleep little coughs left his mouth, causing lake water to rise up and spill over his lips.

The siren swam as quickly as he was able over to the dock where he had jumped in. It was easy to get the smaller human on the dock. He than propelled himself up allowing his long tail to hang over the edge. Carefully he touched Harry's pale face that looked somewhat sickly. Softly caressed his beautiful face, wondering what to do. Should he wake him up? Should he carry him back to the school?

Quickly the decision was made for him when more coughing emitted from Harry. A little scared the siren pulled his hand back. Eyelids parted revealing bright green eyes.

Waking up Harry felt a little nervous. His final memory being his fear to die as his body had hit the water. Shock was the main feeling that consumed him now. He was alive and not dead. Air still filtered through his lungs, and blood still pumped through his body. He abilities felt like sharp ice stabbing him from under his skin. Every minor movement brought him shocks of great pain. A whimper left him as he tried to sit up.

The siren maneuvered his body, worry evident. The best he could with his tail still present, he helped the small cat dressed boy up. His skin coming in contact with Harry's beautiful, pale skin.

Relief, was the feeling that overcame him at the contact. It felt as if the sharp ice was melting and moving around calmly. Desperate to he this relief over every inch of his body, Harry leaned against the boy. Sensations so relaxing coursed through him. The siren was not sure exactly how to react, but wrapped his arms around Harry's tiny body.

With eyes still a bit blurry he looked up at the boys face. Harry took in his face and bright blue eyes. A sense of gratitude consumed Harry as he clung to the boy.

"Harry!" Xavier's voice broke through his observations. The teen still dressed in his costume came rushing over to the pair. Harry did not really feel like speaking. In his state all he really wanted to do was sleep. Who knew almost drowning and losing your life could be so terribly exhausting.

"I'll take him, Kent," Xavier told his fellow long haired boy. Kent just nodded as Xavier took Harry in his arms like he was a princess.

The small boy noticed that the feelings of his abilities once again changed. The warmth seemed to feel much hotter now. The heat making him exhausted. Slowly his eyes fluttered shut allowing him to sleep.

Kent was left alone on the dock as Xavier walked away with Harry. Holding the small human had felt nice, even if they barely knew one another. Alone he sat looking at the lake wondering why he had felt that way. Scared his mind was manipulating himself.

Xavier held Harry in his arms as he walked back towards the school. He held him close, not realizing how scared he had been not knowing where Harry was. On most days he knew Harry was fine protected by Wednesday. Xavier was scared that he may be falling for the beautiful, gorgeous creature.

Although his mind felt like a mess with that realization. His heart was torn on what it wanted. Harry was beautiful, and so sweet. The boy treated him in a way that made his heart sore. In one tiny body was a heart that was so pure, yet beautifully decorated with darkness. If one could be perfection personified, it would be Harry. Despite this his heart was wayward, he really did not know what to do.

Wednesday went running toward Xavier when she saw him. She rushed over and took Harry's body from Xavier. Although asleep his abilities changed again. The feeling was not unpleasant, something that was so uncommon when it came to his abilities. Wednesday did not acknowledge Xavier, just held Harry close, face ice cold.

Mentally she was torturing herself. The danger Harry had been in, and she had not even noticed he was gone. She did not know what protecting her precious, but reluctantly she was thankful.

XxX

Yay! Harry is safe and you get a new chapter! I really hope you enjoyed this and would adore if you commented!

Rember whoever comments the most by the end of this story can make any request as long as it involves Harry Potter.

Episode two is almost done, and some we will be on to episode 3! Personally I am very excited for episode 4 and have big plans!