I'll Find You[Chishiya Shuntarou]

This was a requested chapter! Basically (Y/N) and Chishiya having an established relationship in the borderlands, and promising to find eachother in the real world.

Warnings: Swearing, SEASON 2 AND MANGA SPOILERS

You and Chishiya had been together for many games. He had taken you to the beach. At first because you were interesting. Then because he had a hint you liked him.

But he'd be a liar if he said the feeling wasn't mutual.

So you two were together.

When the second stage started you were exhausted and hurt.

Not horrible but getting shot in the leg hurts. And it made you slower in games.

But you weren't going to be walking when getting shot at like your idiot of a boyfriend.

"Shuntarou!! Hand out of your pockets and fucking run!" You yelled, watching him stand. You rolled your eyes, coming out of your hiding spot to go grab him.

You grabbed his hand, and began pulling him. "Fucking dumbass trying to get yourself killed," you mumbled, running behind a car. You caught your breath, and finally noticed the pain in your leg. "Adrenaline is a hell of a pain killer," you said, gripping onto your leg. "You ok?" He whispered, finally looking at you. You nodded.

But that was then. And now he was just Chishiya leaning on a car with your head on his shoulder.

"Shun, I love her as much as the next person, but you- you didn't have to-" you said, stammering and struggling to find to right words.

You had stayed, putting pressure to his wound. His blood stained your hands.

"I'll be alright. Plus... wanted to do something uncharacteristic for me," he said with a small laugh before hissing in pain. He grabbed the hand you had pressed on his stomach.

"I've ruined your pretty hands," he said softly. You pulled it from his grip, going back to applying pressure.

"For someone who's so clever you can be so stupid," you mumbled.

Hours passed and it was nighttime.

Suddenly fireworks started going off.

Game cleared

Your eyes lit up. "Oh my god... they did it! They did it!" You yelled with excitement, hugging Chishiya tightly.

He smiled softly.

Please state whether you'd like to reject or accept residency in the borderlands.

"Shiya... promise you'll find me in the real world?" You asked. "Of course. You're the only person I would walk the whole Earth for if it meant seeing your pretty face again," he mumbled. "I reject residency."

"As do I."

The four white walls of the hospital. Nurses rushed in and out of the room, around the halls.

You sat up, and looked at the woman next to you. "Hey Hikari-Chan, how are you feeling today?" You smiled, seeing she was awake.

"Better. How about you?"

You looked down at your leg, bandaged and wrapped tightly. Cuts and bruises covered your skin, but that leg was the worst part. "I'm doing ok. I think I was lucky," you said, gently moving off the bed.

The darker skinned girl got up as well, helping you get your crutches.

"Thank you Hikari-Chan," you said, greatful she was so kind. "Call me Kuina."

A nurse had gotten Kuina, saying there was someone to see her.

So you were left walking the halls by yourself.

You passed by a room, and for some reason, you felt the need to look in. A blonde man on one side, the other man wrapped in bandages. You read the name plate.

Chishiya Shuntarou
Niragi Suguru

Chishiya...

There was a part of your brain that kept pulling at you, almost as if you were trying to remember something. You must have stared for a while, because the blonde noticed you.

He stared at the girl outside the window, confusion written all over her features.

His breath caught in his throat. He felt like he knew you from somewhere.

"Chi...shi.. ya,"you sounded out the name, wondering where you had heard it before. It sounded right coming out of your mouth.

You looked up, and noticed the blonde staring at you. Your eyes widened, and you made a move to leave, but he made a motion for you to come in.

You hoped over with your crutches to the door, carefully opening it.

"Hi... sorry for staring," you apologized. The man sat up in his bed. "It's alright. I was staring at you as well," he said, smiling at you. His eyes traveled down to your leg, noticing the wraps coming undone. "Hey, who bandaged your leg?" He questioned. "Oh, my nurse," you answered. He motioned you over, and told you to sit on his bed.

He began to unwrap your leg. Once he was done, he started wrapping it tighter.

You watched in awe. "What do you do?" You asked, watching his hands work quickly. "Hm? Oh... I'm a med student. General Surgeon," he answered. (Dont hate on me, that's what he was in the manga, and I like that better.)

Ah, so that's why he was so good at it.

"There. That should be better," he said. He was right. The tighter bandages felt a lot better.

"I'm sorry to be so... upfront, but do I... do I know you from somewhere?" He asked, looking up at your (e/c) eyes. You shook your head. "I don't think so... but I was also going to ask you the same," you laughed softly. He smiled.

How could you, a stranger, make him smile genuinely. You had an air of comfort around you. You felt so familiar.  It was on the tip of his tongue, close but so far away.

You stayed in his room a bit longer, just talking.

You even talked to his roommate. He was pretty beat up.

You heard someone clear their throat behind you, and you turned, seeing a nurse. 

"(L/N), sorry to interrupt, but... we have some more things to do for you, alright?" She said softly. You smiled, and grabbed your crutches that were leaning against his bed.

"Hey, can I come back later?" You asked the handsome blonde. He tried to hide his smile, and nodded.

The nurse helped you out of the room.

"Your bandages look different, " the nurse commented. "Oh... he fixed them," you said, smiling at the thought. She scoffed, "Still arrogant."

You guessed she must have known him. But you didn't care, your mind already racing till you could see him again.

"She was nice," his roommate mumbled, coughing slightly. He nodded. "And cute. That trick with the bandages? Real slick," the dark haired man said, wanting to laugh.

"Yeah... cute. And it wasn't a trick, her bandages were loose."

"Sure they were."

"They were! Her wounds could have been infected!"

"Yeah yeah whatever you say."

He couldn't wait to see you again.