ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"I'm not scared of you."
-M

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Dahliä decided to take some time off by herself, that's what she really wanted right now.

Eclipse was yet to arrive, she sat down staring at the water, she was in that little beach close to the village alone, after she and Neteyam had informed their parents and the chief of what happened.

She was eager to join the search party, constantly plead with them to join, but the chief made it clear she had to stay back.

It sucked that she couldn't do anything but wait, it angered her.

Oh, and of course she's tried to run off and look for Lo'ak, but Ney'tiri and Jake would always catch her and tell her off. "Lo'ak is strong at heart, he will survive and be found."

The girl clenched her knife, about to stab whoever it was, "If you're going to stab me, I can take it."

Hearing that deep voice only made her want to scoff,of course it was him. "I don't want to talk to you. I'm not in the mood." Dahliä didnt exactly our her knife away, but it was awfully close to her.

Malìk sat next to the girl without a problem, he was pretty stupid for not being scared. "You need the company. I heard Zeiu didn't accept your ap-."

"If I hear that name one more time," Dahliä placed the knife close to his face, "You will have a new scar." Malìk slowly nodded at the girl, to let her know that he understood, Dahliä placed the blade on her other side.

They began to sit in silence, he didn't mind it if that's what Dahliä needed, then he respected it. Today didn't go how he wanted it to, in fact it went really really bad. He wanted to tell her he loved her, how much he treasures her, but right now, that didn't matter.

Apologizing and reassuring her that he feels nothing for bleep, was much more important.

The boys eyes focused on the waves, small specks of white illuminating the water as it hit the shore.

"I pity you, having to mate with a girl like her." Dahliä spoke up, Malìk turned his attention to her. "She's weak, having a wife that cannot fend for herself. She won't be fit to lead the Metkayina. She will be nothing but a mere accessory in your leadership."