𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰

"No!" rebutted Daphne, Draco, Theodore, and Odette as the others screamed 'yes' to Pansy's idea

"Oh, but come on!" squealed Estelle – squealed! "It could be so much fun." She slung her arm over Pansy's shoulder, looking at the people opposing with a mischievous smile, "I vote we use one of the Malfoys."

Draco squawked and looked at her incredulously, "Are you mad?!" he was outraged that his cousin would go against him, "Mother would quite literally kill us." He was being deathly serious; Narcissa would actually, quite literally, try to kill them.

Estelle walked up to him, placed her hands on his shoulders and shook him – hard, "You'll have the time of your life. Plus, what's life without a little risk?"

Her words still did not convince him, and he glared at her, "Stealing one of my family's yachts – Estelle, have you gone mad?!" In response, she just shrugged and glared at Blaise when he muttered 'probably'. There was a pregnant pause until Draco looked at her and sighed, defeat evident in his posture, "I guess we could borrow the Astra yacht."

Immediately, Estelle's hands dropped from his shoulders, and she, Pansy, Elijah, and Blaise all joined hands and made a circle while jumping up and down, squealing. The rest watched with disappointment, defeat, and horror.

Icy blue eyes cut sharply to Draco's grey, "What have you done?" spat Daphne venomously, "When we get caught, you'll be the one blamed."

He relaxed his shoulders and dropped his head, "I know," he sighed; he could already feel the regret, but you couldn't just say no to Estelle. She'd most likely find his mother and tattle on him for something. She was a real snitch sometimes.

"This is so much fun!" screamed Estelle to Blaise as they both threw their hands up in the air, feeling the salty breeze that past them as the yacht sped across the water.

Never has Estelle loved Pansy more at this moment for suggesting something so outrageous. The 'Astra' Malfoy family yacht was enormous and extravagant. White and tastefully decorated with blues, greens, and silvers. It was also a bonus that it drove itself.

"I know!" shouted back Blaise, chuckling when he saw Pansy throw Theodore into the ocean before falling in herself from laughing too hard.

From the lounge chairs, Daphne sighed, moving her sunglasses to her head, "We're so going to die." she muttered but still found herself relaxing into the chair.

From beside her, Draco, who was sipping a coconut like he was in the warmest climate ever, sighed in contentment and moved one of his arms behind his head, using it as a pillow for rest, "Well, if we die, at least we had fun."

Daphne hated how happy he sounded. She hexed him with her second wand, which had no trace.

Odette softly placed her hand on hers while watching the menaces, "He's right. If we weren't here right now, we'd most likely still be getting into trouble in the manor from their antics. May as well get in trouble for something worthwhile."